CLUBSNAP ID Bands,Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump ...

no one else? :cry:

1.wainism
2.expiredyoghurt

eikin said:
this list is to buy the bands for your own or volunteer to MO?

here's the answer ...

wainism said:
may i know who's willing to help with the MO? cos i still schooling,not much dough to pay up front.
those interested, pls add ur names k? :)

1.wainism

next time pls look abit hor ...

anyways if u still dunno .. this list is the list of people volunteer to food the initial costs .. and buy around 50± and sell to u all at cost price

Expiredyoghurt said:
here's the answer ...

next time pls look abit hor ...

anyways if u still dunno .. this list is the list of people volunteer to food the initial costs .. and buy around 50± and sell to u all at cost price

err ... you all start a list in the middle of so many information flying around, how i know whether you buying in what quantity? :dunno: be more organised mah

ADD: at least put a heading to your list

sorry abt the confusion :

CLUBSNAPPERS WHO R WILLING TO COME UP WITH SOME CASH UP FRONT FOR ID BANDS :

1.wainism
2.expiredyoghurt
3.parkertr

eikin said:
err ... you all start a list in the middle of so many information flying around, how i know whether you buying in what quantity? :dunno: be more organised mah

ADD: at least put a heading to your list

ahh ... sry abt earlier ... abit tired and was slightly irritated =/ ... will take note and be more organised next time :)

i checked...

40 is the minimum we need to order at US$2.50. and shipping will cost US$22(unless we can ship to somewhere in the states and ask the guy ship to us, dunno cheaper not :dunno: )

after adding shipping and stuff. using the worst possible exchange rate of 1 USD = S$1.80,

each band would cost S$5.49...

guys, do u think this is viable?

hmm ... abit expensive ... but still viable if there's a demand ...(somehow i get the feeling that less than 5 people want the id band :S .. pls prove me wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.