ClubSNAP Clubbing Outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Friday go jouk ah? Can join boh?

You guys going straight zouk or winebar first? Not really fond of zouk but dont mind EB.

dawgbyte77 said:
You guys going straight zouk or winebar first? Not really fond of zouk but dont mind EB.

I'm always down at the main room direct, winebar's too packed for my comfort.

Anyway drop me a pm or something and we'll see if something's worked out. I see mattlock very regularly there as well.:bsmilie:

Got any others interested? Can put down name? More the merrier.... its only 2 days away ...

castleinthesky:
btw, where is the main room direct? u mean zouk ah?

tec said:
Got any others interested? Can put down name? More the merrier.... its only 2 days away ...

castleinthesky:
btw, where is the main room direct? u mean zouk ah?

Yup Zouk's referred to as the main room.

Ah... i see...

Let me put down my name first, as of now, i think this list will only have me till tmr when everybody else wakes up... If this list gets long enuff, the outing will be realised. haha

Zouk, Friday 13th (geez, didnt realise its gonna be friday the 13 this friday)
1. Tec

Castlesinthesky said:
told you guys already, friday will be at Zouk already:bsmilie:

First time saw you also at Zouk .. taking the milk run .. :bsmilie:

Castlesinthesky said:
I'm always down at the main room direct, winebar's too packed for my comfort.

Anyway drop me a pm or something and we'll see if something's worked out. I see mattlock very regularly there as well.:bsmilie:

Thanks... but something came up at work so I can't join this Friday. Some other time. :)

Hmm, not much clubbing snappers huh .... or all got smashed during the xmas-ny celebration ... :dunno:

That would make 2 of us only. Let's see how many are interested by evening time ..

Zouk, Friday 13th (geez, didnt realise its gonna be friday the 13 this friday)
1. Tec
2. NivlekToh
4. ....

Anyone else?

Just writing in, will be there definitely. PM me before 830pm or something.

Anyway Knight Ong, yea haha, shooting the kids. we could always do beer somewhere without the kids and the cameras:bsmilie:

PM-ed my contact to you already, CastlesInTHeSky & NivlekTOh

Aiyah.. saw the PM too Late... how today is Sunday liao.. can i turn back time???

Its okayz, another time then.

I met CastleINTHeSky and his frds... hope next time got more cs pple. ;)

woh, friday the 13th, did not realised that there was an outing, was at velvet that nite ;p
prehaps the next session?

Status
Not open for further replies.