Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
a pillow and a bed and sleep :p

hahahahaha!

just joking

anyway, guys.. do let me know if you're coming for the 1st may outing.

will consolidate the names. :)

just come lahhhhhhh... how about JB outing? can makan? yummy..

OUTING

Where : Johore bahru
When : 1st May 2009.
Time : morning till late

We will go there for makan and take those vintage buildings... Plans are still sketchy, so i suggest you bros contribute to the idea.. Hope you guys can make it :)

COMING LIST :

1. Affan aka rocfreaks.
2. Meiyin aka toughtrees.

hmm there is two outing, so u guys just fill in which outing and we will proceed to where based on majority. :)

DSC_9605copy.jpg

taken in the day or night? guess guess!

OUTING

Where : Johore bahru
When : 1st May 2009.
Time : morning till late

We will go there for makan and take those vintage buildings... Plans are still sketchy, so i suggest you bros contribute to the idea.. Hope you guys can make it :)

COMING LIST :

1. Affan aka rocfreaks.
2. Meiyin aka toughtrees.

jb?? lets go KL LA! hahahaa. ok ok. on a serious note, you guys are going on a public holiday. Public holiday means jam jam jam when crossing that darn straits. So yeah, other than that i think would be ok. just be careful when you guys are there. stupid thieves there also aim your camera.. My friend experience this before, camera was snatched but manage to grab the strap but the camera dropped.

OUCHZ right? *touch wood this wont happen* but its just word of advice!

Last edited:
jb?? lets go KL LA! hahahaa. ok ok. on a serious note, you guys are going on a public holiday. Public holiday means jam jam jam when crossing that darn straits. So yeah, other than that i think would be ok. just be careful when you guys are there. stupid thieves there also aim your camera.. My friend experience this before, camera was snatched but manage to grab the strap but the camera dropped.

OUCHZ right? *touch wood this wont happen* but its just word of advice!

wahhhh!! den i dun want to go there anymore!!! my camera!!! precious...

wahhhh!! den i dun want to go there anymore!!! my camera!!! precious...

when i went KL with my camera, i always sling it across my body. its not say its not safe lah. Safe still, but just need to be extra careful. and carry a tripod in your hand like me. they snatch, you whack them with the tripod. cannot reach them, extend the tripod and hit them. one leg of the tripod broken, use the other leg! and to finish it off, smash his balls with the BALL head. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.