Club1000D - TCSS Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
logout_location.jpg

Walao...kenna 4 arrows....titi better dun forget to logout..hehehe:bsmilie:

Hahaha... If stil cant find then have 2 beat backside liao...:kok: Last time was at d bottom then suddenly gone missing!!! :blah:

Hahaha... If stil cant find then have 2 beat backside liao...:kok: Last time was at d bottom then suddenly gone missing!!! :blah:

paiseh .. i moved it .. cos i realised a lot of people did not know that the login/logout link is right at the bottom

Originally Posted by joe

cannot tahan lah ... all the 1000D brudders all use grip ..

When did I mention that?

This is the one i considering....Tokina 50-135mm F2.8...$860 from Orient Photo

Tokina_50-135.jpg

wow this lens looks like a pretty good deal .. 50-135 constant f2.8 for only $860 .. hows the review of the lens?

By the way for those of you researching lens purchases. I realised that with the exception of the really really new lenses you can find groups dedicated to certain lenses. I did my research by going to the flickr groups of those lenses to see pictures taken by real human beings and not necessarily the pros.

Update: this is the link to the flickr group for this lens ... really amazing shots http://www.flickr.com/groups/952815@N22/

Last edited:
wow this lens looks like a pretty good deal .. 50-135 constant f2.8 for only $860 .. hows the review of the lens?

By the way for those of you researching lens purchases. I realised that with the exception of the really really new lenses you can find groups dedicated to certain lenses. I did my research by going to the flickr groups of those lenses to see pictures taken by real human beings and not necessarily the pros.

Oh...dis one i korek very deep oredi...all kinds of reviews..user reviews...flickr pics...all say:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

How much are there selling?

OP quoted $860...one guy wanted to sell 2nd hand $700...but i not enough funds yet leh...i think he sold liao lah

Last edited:
nice lens... used for a short while, very sharp images.. :thumbsup:

nice lens... used for a short while, very sharp images.. :thumbsup:

Really? Is it heavy/bulky? You think it's good as wlk abt lens? Do you still have any pics taken with this lens?

REST & RELAX

WHERE: Costa Sands Pasir Ris Chalet
WHEN: Friday 17th April to Saturday 18th April
MEET: Straight to the Chalet
TIME: Own Time Own Target
DURATION: 2 Days 1 Night
PERSON TO CONTACT: CAKKA
EQUIPMENT: YOURSELF, CAMERA, TRIPOD, CLOTH, TOOTHBUSH, TOWEL ETC…

Confirmed
1. Cakka
2. Lucas
3. Rocfreaks
4. sleepytiti
5. Fatah
6. MeiYin aka toughtrees
7. Aozora
8. Firdaus aka emotic
9. Haslansalam (8.30pm)
10. Ardaan
11. Choo Mee
12. Netjackal (after 10 and before 6)

TBC
13. Faizal (joining for sunrise)
14. dev2k8 ( can only stay Fri night to Sat evening/TBC)

Please add to this list if you are interested in going. The corresponding blog entry for this outing is at http://club1000d.netjackal.net/?p=180 for your convenience.

Ok this is a rough itinerary:

Friday
2-3pm: Bro Cakka will Check-In (Plse contact Cakka if u r early).

6pm: Will go shoot Sunset nearby (Place TBC).

7.30pm: Back to chalet

8pm: Learning + Party Till Late (Free n Easy)

Saturday (Plan A) If able to wake up early after partying!!!
6am: Check-Out & Head to Changi for Sunrise.

8am: Breakfast @ Changi Village Market & eat Nasi Lemak n Wan Tan Mee.

9am: Head to Palau Ubin SSS n Cycle

12.30pm: Lunchtime!

2pm: Back to Changi; walkabout n discovers the secret within its vicinity (Changi Prison, Museum, Broadwalk, Old Changi Hospital etc…).

Evening: Chill out @ Charlie's n eat Fish N Chip + Cold Cold Beer.

Saturday (Plan B) For hangover!!!
11am: Check-Out & Head to Changi Village.

12pm: Lunch @ Changi Village Market & eat Nasi Lemak n Wan Tan Mee.

1.30pm: Walkabout n discovers the secret within its vicinity (Changi Prison, Museum, Broadwalk, Old Changi Hospital etc…).

Evening: Chill out @ Charlie's & eat Fish N Chip + Cold Cold Beer.

Please feel free to amend and throw in any suggestions! Cheers!!! :think: :think: :think:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.