City Hall Time Lapse

I think the speed could have been upped even faster. maybe 2000% or something? Right now it feels a little too slow to be really considered time lapse.

Cheers! :)

what software did u use to create?

thanks for sharing.

you can embed youtube video with this bbcode

[vid]5AxbQ1j5PYc[/vid]

[vid]5AxbQ1j5PYc[/vid]

personally I prefer to have a little motion blur on my subjects, so it is not so choppy.
for fast moving subjects, the interval need to be shorter, slow moving subjects need to be longer, the slow moving cloud at 0:09 you can use 4sec or longer.
btw, I like the clip at 1:37.

Thank you guys for the tips. I used FCP and change the speed of each clips. :)

Will try those softwares you guys created. Thanks!:heart:

Thank you guys for the tips. I used FCP and change the speed of each clips. :)

Will try those softwares you guys created. Thanks!:heart:
you are welcome, the full version of Final Cut Pro is too expensive for me, I'm using virtualdub and quick time pro.:)

Did I miss anything? VirtualDub cannot run on my Mac. On the other note, I think TS has made a very good attempt on this technique which I'm trying to perfect for a long time. :cool:
virtualdub is for PC, you can use Quick Time Pro.

timelapse photography is easy to start, hard to perfect. :)

Did I miss anything? VirtualDub cannot run on my Mac. On the other note, I think TS has made a very good attempt on this technique which I'm trying to perfect for a long time. :cool:

I am still very far from perfecting it bro. Just love time lapse. Esp with people. :)

you are welcome, the full version of Final Cut Pro is too expensive for me, I'm using virtualdub and quick time pro.:)

virtualdub is for PC, you can use Quick Time Pro.

timelapse photography is easy to start, hard to perfect. :)

Hhaah, I have to agree. I am still a student so there is still alot for me to learn. :)

I am a total noob to this. I bought a intervalometer recently and took several shots of the evening sky changing from bright to dark at 10 second intervals. But when I tried to stitch them into a timelapse movie using freewares such as Make-AVi and Photolapse, I cant seem to get the movie to play smoothly. How many frame rate should I be using to stitch the pictures, and what software can I use to adjust the playback rate / frame rate? I tried VirtualDUB but made no headways with it...

pls help!~ Thanks :)