China website to show your family tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, will try out tonight.

Hope these steps works for u :

1.Open the Control Panel window.
2.Once Control Panel window is open, choose Regional and Language Options.
3.Choose the Languages tab.
4.Click on the Details button.
A new window named: Text Services and Input Languages will appear.
5.Click on Add button on the right.
6.At the top left hand corner, you will see a pull-down menu named: Input Languages.
7.Choose Chinese (PRC).
You will see Chinese (Simplified) - Microsoft Pinyin IME 3.0 appear on the first pull-down menu.
7.Click on OK.
8.Then OK again to close the window.
9.When you wish to use this input method, you need to find your language bar.
10.At the language bar, click on the EN button. You will now be able to choose between English and Chinese.
11.Choose Chinese. Now you can type in pinyin and convert it into Chinese.

:vhappy:

I don't know how to read chinese ! :cry:

Now, where's the language bar? Can't seem to find any on the taskbar nor desktop.

Hope these steps works for u :
9.When you wish to use this input method, you need to find your language bar.
10.At the language bar, click on the EN button. You will now be able to choose between English and Chinese.
11.Choose Chinese. Now you can type in pinyin and convert it into Chinese.

:vhappy:

Now, where's the language bar? Can't seem to find any on the taskbar nor desktop.

right click on your task bar, toolbars-> check that there's a tick beside "language bar"
then you should see "EN" by default, click on that to change to "CH"

by the way, it works for win XP, so I'm not sure if it'll work on other win version too.

:sweatsm:

well.... i have my family tree book with me...

and my dad have 1 adopted brother, which he heard about, but never seen him in real life, and now the adopted brother have 3 kids, WAYYY younger than me. and i never seen or heard about them until 2 months ago when i saw the "clan book"

amazing. i am the 23rd generation.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

well.... i have my family tree book with me...

and my dad have 1 adopted brother, which he heard about, but never seen him in real life, and now the adopted brother have 3 kids, WAYYY younger than me. and i never seen or heard about them until 2 months ago when i saw the "clan book"

amazing. i am the 23rd generation.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
There are many famous Yong/Yang in Chinese history, mostly are heros, are u related to any of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.