Cheerobics 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
ermmm... but all categories are usually held together on the same day in March

not so for this year. it would be just the open category only, instead of primary, secondary and open category.

Great Event, The teams done great!! Amazing !! :)

Thanks for the information !!

Damnit! Missed out on this event. Must definitely have some babes in tight outfits. I can only imagine.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to aces

Thanks to aRcHeR once again for providing the opportunity.

Hope to shoot the primary / secondary school category. Should be pretty fun :thumbsup:

Thanks to organizer today for letting us shoot up front.

It was a nice experience.

yeah...cheerobics is finally over!!!

Saw that the organisation was not bad, with barricades to keep out the crowd and areas marked out for photographers.. so i hope you guys have lots of nice shots.....

Would love to take this action packed event but couldn't cos I was inside...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: so.. do post and share your shots bros! ;)

no prob guys, just let me know when you guys are done PP-ing the shots.

rongren, you from KR steppers? great job out there yesterday. black horse!:)

Free fishing for photographers...

Come come, shoot for free...

sehsuan, if you have nothing better to do, i have 3 options for you to choose.

1. take your camera and go out and shoot somemore.

2. take your bike and go ride.

3. go find a hole in the wall and go poke spiders.

it's an event runned by volunteers, for the passion of the sports. if you ain't got the passion for anything, other than your passion for stirring **** among the various forums, simply refer to option 3 stated above.

period.

Don't get personal.

I've accepted your request in the past before for FREE photography too, remember?

I didn't ask for anything from you anyway. In fact, I brought along my photography kaki along as well.

Did I get a word of "thanks"?

Not that I remember hearing any - though I might have forgotten too.

Happy flying.

rongren, you from KR steppers? great job out there yesterday. black horse!:)

thanx aRcHeR! Yeap from the KR Steppers.. Which team are you from? Or are you with the organisers?

black horses indeed... we r a very new squad and our first time competing in Cheerobics.. We trained hard, but I din expect we will win anything.

We were already ecstatic and satisfied when we got the sunshine award, when they announced the best spirits and 1st runner-up even tears roll down my eyes.. :bsmilie:

In my opinion ALL the other teams did great! Cheerleading is a team sports and the friendship and bonds forged during training are great rewards too! hope everyone had a great time yesterday!

Don't get personal.

I've accepted your request in the past before for FREE photography too, remember?

I didn't ask for anything from you anyway. In fact, I brought along my photography kaki along as well.

Did I get a word of "thanks"?

Not that I remember hearing any - though I might have forgotten too.

Happy flying.

Free photography for cheerleading? I don't remember so. I only remembered Ben whom you referred me to. And I did thank you for that, just for your information. If you can't remember and trying to stir **** from there, then just too bad!

thanx aRcHeR! Yeap from the KR Steppers.. Which team are you from? Or are you with the organisers?

black horses indeed... we r a very new squad and our first time competing in Cheerobics.. We trained hard, but I din expect we will win anything.

We were already ecstatic and satisfied when we got the sunshine award, when they announced the best spirits and 1st runner-up even tears roll down my eyes.. :bsmilie:

In my opinion ALL the other teams did great! Cheerleading is a team sports and the friendship and bonds forged during training are great rewards too! hope everyone had a great time yesterday!

I'm one of the official spotters on the mats. ;) Great to see some new teams coming up and putting up a nice fight against some of the top teams.

It's the thinking of having fun and for the experience of it that makes you guys shine thru the rest of the teams.

I know your captain actually, my secondary school classmate. ;p

Great job!

Free photography for cheerleading? I don't remember so. I only remembered Ben whom you referred me to. And I did thank you for that, just for your information. If you can't remember and trying to stir **** from there, then just too bad!

It's fine since I mentioned I might have forgotten it since it was so long ago.

Just don't claim Ben's photos with YOUR copyright laws.

dun claim copyrights from him, then from you?

and my team did acknowledge for his time and effort in shooting for us, if you didn't know. so just stop your **** stirring. if you got no photos to post, or what, just buzz off.

it just goes to show how CHILDISH you are. how old are you already? some guys of your age already got a stable career, settled down and having kids already! what about you? coming to forum to pick bone in eggs with people, posting comments that you think might make people think that "WOAH! sehsuan knows it all!"

seriously, my toes are laughing! :thumbsd:

dun claim copyrights from him, then from you?

and my team did acknowledge for his time and effort in shooting for us, if you didn't know. so just stop your **** stirring. if you got no photos to post, or what, just buzz off.

it just goes to show how CHILDISH you are. how old are you already? some guys of your age already got a stable career, settled down and having kids already! what about you? coming to forum to pick bone in eggs with people, posting comments that you think might make people think that "WOAH! sehsuan knows it all!"

seriously, my toes are laughing! :thumbsd:

Good that your toes are laughing, that means they have more humor to them.

I'm only recounting some things from the past, and not imposing on anyone.

However, do recall who posted the initial post in the thread regarding Tour de Langkawi. Note the specific words used.

I have my fair share of people who don't like me, but I'm perfectly fine with it. I've been longer on the forums than you, and the people who have come across me know me better than to judge me from this exchange of words. The choice of words you are using, serves an advantage to me more than it does for you.

Thank you. I couldn't have done it without your support.

yah yah. whatever, jobless photographer who have to resort to selling his wares to team members..
:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.