CF card for d700

bummerbee

Apr 24, 2012
Hi all, really noob question, hence newbie forum.

Just gotten a d700 and looking for a 8GB card. What is recommended? And how much would it cost?

Decide to ask the bros before going to the camera shop and kena whack by the salesman.

bummerbee said:
Hi all, really noob question, hence newbie forum.

Just gotten a d700 and looking for a 8GB card. What is recommended? And how much would it cost?

Decide to ask the bros before going to the camera shop and kena whack by the salesman.

Recommend you the best bargain in sim lim sq.
affordable selling price.

Sandisk Extreme Pro 16GB 90mb/s

Last edited:
There is no need for Extreme Pro for D700.. Sandisk Ultra is good enough.. and if you want the best, maybe the Sandisk Extreme is good enough. Any faster, you are just wasting money.

i am using the kingston elite pro 16gb for ard a year or so already with my D700..so far so good..
cost onli $34 for 16gb...

if u wan sandisk ultra ...16gb is ard $60..

got it from Best bargain...

There is no need for Extreme Pro for D700.. Sandisk Ultra is good enough.. and if you want the best, maybe the Sandisk Extreme is good enough. Any faster, you are just wasting money.

Each has it's own preferences of memory cards. I prefer top grade cards at an affordable price. Extreme Pros just perform too well at their affordable prices.

Each has it's own preferences of memory cards. I prefer top grade cards at an affordable price. Extreme Pros just perform too well at their affordable prices.

Sure. Just know that the bottle neck is the camera itself. unless you start shooting video on a camera like D800 or continuous on a D4.