Car

lighting:thumbsup:post production:thumbsup:picture:thumbsup:
:)

spyker4.jpg

enjoy!

isn't this on a cover of a magazine?

isn't this on a cover of a magazine?

yap. it is.
I shoot for torque exclusively. if the Front cover is not press pics, it's done by me.

Last edited:
nice stuff everyone,

couleur, heard you had a good chat with someone from newcastle. ;-) yeah, we chat almost daily.

dont forget to have fun while you are there where you are.

spyker2.jpg

this one looks quite familiar with mine though... :confused:

Devil_Makes_Three_by_couleur.jpg

haha. yeah.

I had the whole track to myself for the shoot. we got authorisation to shoot there.

I am quite surprised you managed to get in there.

wow love that GTR, i wonder if this is the same GTR I saw at carrerista jamboree? :think:

always very good shots from anka and couleur. Never fail to amaze me.

Jus a quick question for andy if you don't mind. Do you use strobes or kinoflow or movie lights?:)

haha. yeah.

I had the whole track to myself for the shoot. we got authorisation to shoot there.

I am quite surprised you managed to get in there.

of course i get to go in. I'm a student... hahahahahaha

and they thought I was from the States. That is why I like Singapore so much.

I like your style very much :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

On_The_Run_by_couleur.jpg

Sharks! I know, this is not a Japanese Grand Touring car! It is a road going Toyota Supra but this Malaysian car wears a replica bodykit of the JGTC Toyota Supra, amazing... :bigeyes:

And the front is JGTC Lexus SC430 car... this replica bodykit is just too amazing. :thumbsup:

Wow, is that a AMG SL63 or SL65? The gullwing doors conversion got any brand? Er, i mean is that just locally done or it is by Fab Design or Carlsson or watever.

Havent had much time to shoot of late...

This guy was going up north for a long road trip hence the protective tape over the front, thought it made an interesting subject.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

wow u ppl really have very nice cars to shoot...but guess i have to hone my skills with my humble vios..haha :)