Car In Vehicle Unit - Cash Card Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now i received the 2 summons totalled $21-50 .....
Should i fight the case or just treat this like a donation to LTA? :think:
any advice?
don't have the time to go to all the red tapes, but also beh song since it is totally not my fault at all ...

LTAsummon-1.jpg

My bro-in-law got a something like that a while back. He went back to LTA and somehow they managed to get an image of his car with the in-vehicle unit shown(image taken when his car crossed the gantry without being hit!) and it showed his card in the unit. His summon was retracted! You should go back to them and maybe they could do the same... unless your init is covered with one of those covers!

My bro-in-law got a something like that a while back. He went back to LTA and somehow they managed to get an image of his car with the in-vehicle unit shown(image taken when his car crossed the gantry without being hit!) and it showed his card in the unit. His summon was retracted! You should go back to them and maybe they could do the same... unless your init is covered with one of those covers!

Wow their camera can zoom into macro mood to view cashcard in IU? So solid?;p

Wow their camera can zoom into macro mood to view cashcard in IU? So solid?;p

Macro?!?!@!#!#! Micro ?!@!!##$ I am not sure... Maybe they do for all we know! But I know well that he was shown on the screen a picture of his car's front with the card clearly seen. Important thing is he got away from paying a fine!

1. It is definately costing me more than $20 to go to the LTA (AMK?). time, petrol, etc...
2. my unit is always covered :cry:
3. my card is confirm unusable with the IU but usable on carparking reader

Status
Not open for further replies.