:: Can't Get Enough of Ashley ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2 details a very nice pose.

you simply the best!! hope u can give me some comments on my threads. I just started newbie portraits shoots, get inspired from your shoot. love your works!!:D

Woosh... rock solid man...:lovegrin:

SpitFir3 said:
Ok I dont usually comment. But I have to say #4 and #6 and brilliant! I can imagine seeing it on a magazine or something. :thumbsup:

Thanks... appreciate your time... really flattered... :)

eow said:
what can i say....
esp #3 the eye and the expression ....is really captivating..and haunting
the kind of look that can melt yr heart....

Ditto... many hearts were melted there on the spot... :bsmilie:

waiaung said:
Great images!
3 is the best shot of her i've seen so far...
really good shots! :thumbsup:

Thanks waiaung... still looking forward to shoot with u again... :)

aisama said:
Those pictures are amazing! All of them are my favorites!
Great angle, great choice of location,
the model is so beautiful too.. keep up the great work :D

Thanks aisama... u r very encouraging... :)

Its time you should seriously consider turning pro. Great model and photographer!

Kicking myself now for missing this shoot.

Patryk said:
#3 is well done, i liked how you were able to balance out the lighting on both her eyes even when having to deal with the shadows.

but somehow the highlight created by her top and also, the curvature from her chest (the 'valley' if you want to call it) in my opinion could have been covered up as it drew attention away from her face. this is because the lighting is more pronounced on the lower region of her body, and so careful composition would be needed to retain the viewer's attetion on your intended subject. my 2 cents worth..

anyways, great work with the series, some are indeed magazine worthy...

regards,
patryk

Thanks patryk... correct me if I'm wrong... do u mean something like this?
58782700.jpg

onghm said:
Wow!

#3 is truly inspirational for me.
The sharpness, details, soft side-lighting, clever use of dof....makes me keeping looking at it over and over again :)

#6 is also excellent.
Love the simple reflection as background.

Pls keep the pics coming!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot... :)

GOMUS said:
you simply the best!! hope u can give me some comments on my threads. I just started newbie portraits shoots, get inspired from your shoot. love your works!!:D

Yoz GOMUS... practice will improve your work... jus look at Will03 as well... he's come along leaps and bounds too...

Cheers ;)

ttl007 said:
Its time you should seriously consider turning pro. Great model and photographer!

Kicking myself now for missing this shoot.

Pro? Photography is still something I'd rather enjoy and immerse myself in, rather than feeling the stress to deliver and make a living out of...

Anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed that MODELinn will bring in more models for us all... Cheers :)

I've added more shots from my 2nd batch of post-processing... the 2nd half in the gallery is processed on my iMac... (first batch was done on my Acer laptop)...

Oh, again, Ashley's gallery is HERE. :)

Jia Wang said:
I've added more shots from my 2nd batch of post-processing... the 2nd half in the gallery is processed on my iMac... (first batch was done on my Acer laptop)...

Oh, again, Ashley's gallery is HERE. :)

oh on, i also process from acer laptop, but cannot achieve the sharpness. need to look for expert. yes! Will03 is my favourite master too!! I will call him 'minimist' in portrait photography, and you will be known as 'wang-ist'. both of u have your style!! I will figure out mine sooner or later. :D

wah..
can't figure out whether if it's the model or the pictures that I'm gasping over....
I think it's the model..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.