CanonGraphers - Macro Photography Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
due to my camera shutter being down, i might be giving up my slot for the next person who is on the "waiting" list. my camera at canon for repair now, depends how fast they fix, i might just give up my slot.

can put me in waiting list? thanks

1. Gavin (USM, pm u my contact)

Bring along macro equipments. ;)

Bring also any photo that you have problem with and ask the instructor how to get it right. :p

Hey USM got help me register or not? I just came back from taiwan. Anyway if got space put me in thx!

Having sent the mail but didn't get any reply yet.
Is this thread closed tomorrow?

no fear to all. there will be courses like these in the future.

i would have to apologise for being unable to attend.
gomen usm, got exercise, in camp, enjoy ur shoot.

uhhhh... yeah... yup!

once i get out of camp, that is...

LIVE from DMH.

Full HOUSE!!!

IMG_6941.JPG

thanks guys for organising this macro course... very informative...

:thumbsup:

thanks for organizing such an interesting workshop, esp the instructor raymond.

and also thanks to John the gentleman who so kindly let me play with his reverse macro.

I've learned a lot of things today... :D

Very informative class. One word: :thumbsup:

Thanks Raymond and CanonGraphers!!!

USM, can organise another macro seminar please? just came back from holiday and din't have the chance to pen my name down.... please organise another seesion for those who missed out ok? buy you dinner and beer!....

dfstan said:
USM, can organise another macro seminar please? just came back from holiday and din't have the chance to pen my name down.... please organise another seesion for those who missed out ok? buy you dinner and beer!....

:think: dinner... beer... hmmmm

dfstan said:

Oh no ........................ :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.