Canon700d and Nikon 3300

If looking 'serious' is part of your criteria then maybe the consumer level Olympus mirrorless cameras are not so suitable. They look unassuming but pack a powerful punch which is great for many circumstances outside of what are you are probably going to use it for.

It does help that you only have an EPM1 and kit lens so you are not that heavily invested in a particular system. Else I would've suggested you to get some primes and buy the EMx series in the future. The EM5, EM10 and EM1 all look quite a bit more pro than the EPM1 so you can continue using the same lenses if you buy these cameras in the future.

You should consider the weight of a proper DSLR setup which may come as a shock to someone who has been mainly handling a mirrorless set.

If looking 'serious' is part of your criteria then maybe the consumer level Olympus mirrorless cameras are not so suitable. They look unassuming but pack a powerful punch which is great for many circumstances outside of what are you are probably going to use it for.

It does help that you only have an EPM1 and kit lens so you are not that heavily invested in a particular system. Else I would've suggested you to get some primes and buy the EMx series in the future. The EM5, EM10 and EM1 all look quite a bit more pro than the EPM1 so you can continue using the same lenses if you buy these cameras in the future.

You should consider the weight of a proper DSLR setup which may come as a shock to someone who has been mainly handling a mirrorless set.

Thanks for the advice! Will take note of it.

Im having problem taking non blur photo under low-light condition(e.g. room) using reasonable shutter speed without tripod with my epm1. I was also thinking about getting a better lens instead of using the kit len. This could be due to my poor handling or cos the camera has little space for grip. However, knowing myself I might get bored with my epm1 cos its "not serious look", i decided not to change lens. I scare I upgrade lens later I wan to change to dslr den all the len I cant use..that is y i asked if the epm lens can be used on dslr.

Thanks for sharing :)
Using the kit lens will definitely limit the ability to shoot in low light.'If u realize, the kit lenses are always the first to go into BnS.

Your budget bro? From my experience, actually getting a better lens like the P12-35 will give u lots of improvement in shooting already but my guts tell me u have already made up your mind to get a new camera body. :)

A budget (seriously value for money) setup IMO will be to get the EM5 & the 12-35/2.8 or the 12-40/2.8 & a fast prime. U will definitely report a much better handling and shooting experience. The only kit lens worth keeping (to me) is only the Pana 14-45 & the Fuji 18-55mm.