Canon Showroom under Renovation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better cancel your flight to SG and fly directly to Yodobashi. ;)

LOL. The showroom in Hong Kong has always been a delight. Perhaps a side trip to HK if I have time but Singapore is the reason I come every year.

LOL. The showroom in Hong Kong has always been a delight. Perhaps a side trip to HK if I have time but Singapore is the reason I come every year.
Hopefully not for camera gear. :)

I read canon page and it mentioned that canon link is no more as of Oct 1.

Agree, I just went HK not long ago. Their showroom is way better than here and not to mention the CS is also very good.

did not notice it was close, but may be is good. Hope Canon will have a new showroom in their HQ soon.

Not sure if that will happen...

But for now, anyone who wants to try out the products, may have to visit the Harvey Norman or Challenger at Taka or Kallang Wave. But I doubt they will have the top end models to try thou (as advised by the customer service staffs at CSC).

did not notice it was close, but may be is good. Hope Canon will have a new showroom in their HQ soon.

You will be disappointed. Canon Singapore is bleeding badly, so the showroom which is useless expenditure has to go first.

There won't be anymore showroom by Canon for now until if Canon is making huge profits again.

Not sure if that will happen...

But for now, anyone who wants to try out the products, may have to visit the Harvey Norman or Challenger at Taka or Kallang Wave. But I doubt they will have the top end models to try thou (as advised by the customer service staffs at CSC).

Yes, don't waste your time going to such outlets if you expect great variety of Canon products displayed. There are nothing there. It is just marketing technique to draw crowd to these places.

Status
Not open for further replies.