Canon PRIVILEGE PURCHASE PROGRAM

I suppose a DIY solution is to use Tupperware with silica gel. Many invest in a dry cabinet though. You should google or do a search in CS. This is not the right thread to ask about this.

Must the camera be damaged beyond repair to join PPP?

sophistrylove said:
Must the camera be damaged beyond repair to join PPP?

Any condition.

Does this apply to canon ixus 230?
where can i see the list of canon camera tat is offered under this program?

starlove said:
Does this apply to canon ixus 230?
where can i see the list of canon camera tat is offered under this program?

It probably does, why not just call CSC and ask? There is no 'list' as such.

The 230 is available under ppp, up to the EoS600d.

It may not be worth the hassle if your eyeing on ixus 230 via ppp. The discount you will get will be low. Might as well get it from shops

thanks for the suggestion :)
i dont wan to hv so many old camera at home which is of no use. HAhaa :)

Hi, does anyone know if Canon offers 1100D as a model for PPP?

Hi, does anyone know if Canon offers 1100D as a model for PPP?

I am quite sure it does. But best to just call up CSC to confirm.

Any update if s100 can be purchase under PPP?

And currently the discount is it fixed at 20% , or dependent on the item purchased?

Hi,
Is the above still available?...offer for the G1X?
Regards

hmm does the discount rate depends on the type of canon products we bring in?

if i bring in a damaged dslr will i get a better discount than a damaged compact camera?

and does it applies for other products like Canon printers and lenses? thanks

hmm does the discount rate depends on the type of canon products we bring in?

if i bring in a damaged dslr will i get a better discount than a damaged compact camera?

and does it applies for other products like Canon printers and lenses? thanks

You can bring in a rusty old camera bought from Sungei Road and you will still qualify for the same "discount".

The same applies to printers. For printers, under PPP, I got it delivered to my home without having to go down to CSC to collect.

pachero said:
You can bring in a rusty old camera bought from Sungei Road and you will still qualify for the same "discount".

The same applies to printers. For printers, under PPP, I got it delivered to my home without having to go down to CSC to collect.

Btw sungei road already non existent..

thanks bro for the clarification.

Thank God that means I can bring in my spoilt Canon Powershot compact for a 600D, if i read your post correctly.

I called CSC he said the discount may differ, he can't confirm thru the phone. I hope the 20% discount remains.