Canon free training Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeryltan said:
Bro.. I'm using a RC1 remote with my 350D.. Is it possible to use the remote to take a picture immediately rather than wait 3 secs?

Regarding the RC1, it has two controls on it: a small slider switch and a larger button to trip the shutter. The slider offers three settings: Lock (disables the shutter button), regular and 2-second delay.

B00004WCIC.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I see.. Guess I may have to invest in another remote then.. The one I have only has 1 button.. Don;'t know which model is it, bought it from a fellow forummer..

TechMage said:
Regarding the RC1, it has two controls on it: a small slider switch and a larger button to trip the shutter. The slider offers three settings: Lock (disables the shutter button), regular and 2-second delay.

BTW.. Regular is 10sec delay or immediate?

TechMage said:

Get the wired remote. The wireless remote have the disadvantage that u'll need to point to the IR receiver located on the front of the hand grip.

Yeap.. Will probably look for it after this CNY :) Any idea how much it costs?

jsbn said:
Get the wired remote. The wireless remote have the disadvantage that u'll need to point to the IR receiver located on the front of the hand grip.

Guess I'll be seeing you on the 12th of Feb then :D

TechMage said:
Nope. DC20 training taught by my assistant. I train less of video more on EOS and Powershot Cams.

Status
Not open for further replies.