Canon buy back program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi..thanks for the response. Hai... gonna miss out this gd deal then....

cheers!
buy other sets like 450D, you still can claim your prime.

hi everyone..., is this buy back promotion still available? issit true that i can get 21% off the retail price? i have a ixus 95IS to let go... wanna upgrade it to eos 500D if its still on..

anyone? :)

hi all..regarding about the stock issue, if i make an order on 26th nov for 500d with 18-200mm (assuming no stock), do i still get the 50mm for free?

cheers!:)

U pay only when they sms to inform u that the cam is here.

Therefore, the date of purchase is when u collect and PAY for the cam.

U pay only when they sms to inform u that the cam is here.

Therefore, the date of purchase is when u collect and PAY for the cam.
When they have stocks, no need to wait for their SMS as the service guy will generate a *service report* and issue DO to you immediately.

Thx for the lobung!

Reserved my 500D with 18-200mm last week. Just came back from collection (24/11) after receiving sms from them this morning.

I traded in my old Ixus APS flim point and shoot camera and got the 500D kit II for $1667. Got the 8GB, bag, guide book and 50mm 1.8mm as well. Good deal for me I guess, after dumping my 10D years ago.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Thx for the lobung!

Reserved my 500D with 15-200mm last week. Just came back from collection (24/11) after receiving sms from them this morning.

I traded in my old Ixus APS flim point and shoot camera and got the 500D kit II for $1667. Got the 8GB, bag, guide book and 50mm 1.8mm as well. Good deal for me I guess, after dumping my 10D years ago.

Cheers.

wow bro..csc called me this afternoon saying that currently no stock for 500D and you got your stock 2day?!.... argh..tat's a gd deal for you..

cheers!

Thx for the lobung!

Reserved my 500D with 15-200mm last week. Just came back from collection (24/11) after receiving sms from them this morning.

Cheers.

15-200mm lens :eek:

now got that sling bag also... alternative to the EOS bag which is damn ugly lor.. so the sling bag is something refreshing but looks really small... and looks like a gal's bag... guess this is good news to all the woman users..

I think the price also came down by $100? Think I saw the 450d Kit II was $1,899 under the previous promotion and it's now $1,799 (discount from PPP not included yet). Or did I remember wrongly?

if like that its almost as good as the 50mm lens (If the retail shop also lower by $100) since that lens is what? $129?

if i just want to get my old Canon A60 which is 5 years old and ask for this priveledge purchase for Canon 500D body only, will i be entitled? or must i get the 500D kit then can get this priveledge purchase.

if yes, how much discount will i get for the 500D body only, currently selling at $1098.

if i just want to get my old Canon A60 which is 5 years old and ask for this priveledge purchase for Canon 500D body only, will i be entitled? or must i get the 500D kit then can get this priveledge purchase.

if yes, how much discount will i get for the 500D body only, currently selling at $1098.

Just bring your A60 in for servicing and see what they say. Note that this is not a trade-in program per se. It's simply a program that applies when they deem it uneconomical for your camera to be repaired. The way I understand it, whether they extend the PPP to you will depend on their evaluation of the camera you bring in.

As for whether you qualify, what cameras are available for purchase, the stock levels, the expected discount off list price, etc. - just bring it in to the CSC and see. You'll get the same answer if you call them. :)

is the wait time for the s90 under this program still very long? any bro bought recently?

do they hace 7d?

Nope. up to 50D only

Status
Not open for further replies.