Canon Battery LP E8 for S$75+

mageditor

Got this quote from Cathay Photo. Anyone keen to get them? I need at 1 or 2 for my Grip.

Please note that the price(s) quoted are exclusive of 7% GST and in Singapore Dollars. Valid for a period of 1 week from the date of this email, after which any changes will be made without prior notice. The acceptable mode of payment is CASH ONLY.

As requested, we are pleased to quote as follows:

Original Canon LP-E8 Battery - $75
After 7% GST it will be S$80.25 per Battery.

Availability of the above item(s) is subjected to prior sales, unless otherwise stated. As such, you are advised to contact us prior to your visit at any of our outlets to ensure that there is sufficient stock.

In addition, please present this email IMMEDIATELY when you are served by our sales staff so that the above prices are accorded to you. Any purchase made for the quoted product(s) w/o this email, or prior to receiving this email, will render this quote invalid.

If you are keen, please list your names down so I can check with CP on actual stocks availability and issue us with the email.

Last edited:
DJ758ir.png

Please note that the price(s) quoted are exclusive of 7% GST and in Singapore Dollars. Valid for a period of 1 week from the date of this email, after which any changes will be made without prior notice. The acceptable mode of payment is CASH ONLY.

As requested, we are pleased to quote as follows:

1. Canon LP-E8 Battery - $75 - 12
2. Canon BG-E8 Battery Grip - $173 - 2
3. Canon LC-E8E Battery Charger - $80 - 5

Availability of the above item(s) is subjected to prior sales, unless otherwise stated. As such, you are advised to contact us prior to your visit at any of our outlets to ensure that there is sufficient stock.

In addition, please present this email IMMEDIATELY when you are served by our sales staff so that the above prices are accorded to you. Any purchase made for the quoted product(s) w/o this email, or prior to receiving this email, will render this quote invalid.

For your information, our retail outlets are located at:

(I) PENINSULA PLAZA
111 North Bridge Road
#01-05 / #01 - 07 to 08 / #01-11 to 14 Peninsula Plaza
Singapore 179098
Tel: (65) 6337 4274
Fax: (65) 6339 2807
Operating Hours: 10am to 7pm (Mondays to Saturdays), Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays

(II) MARINA SQUARE
6 Raffles Boulevard
#02-215/216 Marina Square
Singapore 039594
Tel: (65) 6339 6188
Fax: (65) 6338 1746
Operating Hours: 11.00am to 8 pm Daily