canon 350

ohok1973

Jan 20, 2010
anyone knows how much a canon 350 cost now?

TIA

may be he wants to convert it to IR...

canon 350d typically go for 250-300 on the BS section i believe .. got mine at $250 awhile back.

it's selling for S$300-350 on 2nd hand shops at peninsula plaza and the shopping mall across of it(the one beside funan) with shop warranty ranging from 1 week to 1 month, or u can get it for S$200-300 with more accesories on BnS section ofcourse with no warranty(but then who would provide it for such an old model :bsmilie:)

thnaks guys.

i am not into canon but i do know that the latest is 550D. 1 idiot bluff a friend of mine, wanted to sell her 350d for $400!

said he just bought it and use less than 4 times. kns, lucky she called me and i asked her to stop talking to this "friend" anymore.

am just curious wht is the price now thats all ;)

xie xie:bsmilie:

thnaks guys.

i am not into canon but i do know that the latest is 550D. 1 idiot bluff a friend of mine, wanted to sell her 350d for $400!

said he just bought it and use less than 4 times. kns, lucky she called me and i asked her to stop talking to this "friend" anymore.

am just curious wht is the price now thats all ;)

xie xie:bsmilie:

:thumbsup: alright, it's always good to do research before u buy any camera stuff. many people and even shops like to prey on people like your friend who dunno where to find the information on these stuff.