camera bag????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all,

good day to all of u.. jst bought a 450d cam with kit lens 18-55.. However, I am hesitant to take it ourside coz I still dnt have a camera bag.. wanna ask for help... :D i am thinking of buying a camera bag, and I am considering a crumpler keystone. However, it is waaaaayyyy expensive. i dnt mind spending the dollars but I dunno if it is worth it. then I saw this ubran equip bag... and it is waaaaaaaaayyyy cheap... I want to get your opinion if it is any good?? heehee.. any penny saved is worth it as long as it dont destroys my camera... :D thanks very much y'all!! this forum rocks!!!

what is that urban equipment bag?

im currently looking for a bag too.. for 1 dslr + 1 lens, same like ts.. i want to be able to put books, etc etc etcs in the bag.. i wanna bring it to school too, when i need.. so prefer one with good design.. haha any suggestion? :)

Last edited:
may i know how much you got your bag for?

I am lucky, I got it from a fellow forumer for $100.00 and it looks exactly like new... I think the outside price is at the range of 180... Maybe it's just me, I like the way the bag was shape and design, it doesn't tell others "I have a few thousand dollar camera system inside me!!!"... reduce the chance of being targetted... hahaha:bsmilie:

Heads up to all, I believe TK Foto sells their Crumpler camera bags cheaper than at Crumpler Boutiques. I'm not very sure of this because I've not been to TK in ages. :bsmilie:

what is that urban equipment bag?

im currently looking for a bag too.. for 1 dslr + 1 lens, same like ts.. i want to be able to put books, etc etc etcs in the bag.. i wanna bring it to school too, when i need.. so prefer one with good design.. haha any suggestion? :)

I got a lowepro terraclime 100 not long ago, not sure if you are looking at this kinda of bag. I have the same thought and got that. I can have my D80 kit with 1 extra lens, wallet, keys tissue paper, extra batt, many sd cards. I think I can still throw in a flash... havent try it yet. :)

I got a lowepro terraclime 100 not long ago, not sure if you are looking at this kinda of bag. I have the same thought and got that. I can have my D80 kit with 1 extra lens, wallet, keys tissue paper, extra batt, many sd cards. I think I can still throw in a flash... havent try it yet. :)

Ooh... that's a sweet one from LowePro. How come all I see in shops are the boring black ones only...Hmmm.... I do fancy camera bags that don't look like a camera bag.

Ooh... that's a sweet one from LowePro. How come all I see in shops are the boring black ones only...Hmmm.... I do fancy camera bags that don't look like a camera bag.

Ya, that's what I like about this bag, no one will knows I have got a camera with me to work. :bsmilie:

wow thats a pretty bag.. seems i like the idea of the wrapper thingy, so i can put other stuff inside the bag without injuring my cam.. :bsmilie:

how much did you get it for?
thansk for the info.. :D

wow thats a pretty bag.. seems i like the idea of the wrapper thingy, so i can put other stuff inside the bag without injuring my cam.. :bsmilie:

how much did you get it for?
thansk for the info.. :D

I open up the 'wrapper', fold it into half and place it back inside so that I can have extra cushion at the bottom, from and back, pretty interesting. i got mine (green) at cathay photo at $64 (w gst).

Status
Not open for further replies.