Cambodia photo shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many problems plague your photograph first the pole that goes through the center of the picture is very distracting and unappealing. Then the backwards sign is also vary distractive. The picture clarity and resolution is very poor. Your pictures exposure is another flaw. The man’s face is poorly lit and the backgournd is overexposed and another major draw back. You either where standing on slanted ground or you held your camera slightly at an angle which made your horizon slanted.

Well other than that the beach looks really nice.

why's he sticking two fingers up?
i dont get it!
...is that supposed to be a pose?

hey thanks kytus~~ ermm.. i just want to say.. its the photos i took in cambodia that need some critics and comments... but thanks really~~ pls view thru the images if u are free~~

Kytus said:
Many problems plague your photograph first the pole that goes through the center of the picture is very distracting and unappealing. Then the backwards sign is also vary distractive. The picture clarity and resolution is very poor. Your pictures exposure is another flaw. The man’s face is poorly lit and the backgournd is overexposed and another major draw back. You either where standing on slanted ground or you held your camera slightly at an angle which made your horizon slanted.

Well other than that the beach looks really nice.

armand78 said:
hey thanks kytus~~ ermm.. i just want to say.. its the photos i took in cambodia that need some critics and comments... but thanks really~~ pls view thru the images if u are free~~

:bsmilie: maybe next time place a direct link to the galleries lor. :bsmilie:

sonix said:
I love all the candid shots of the children... well done :thumbsup:

thanks alot man... have seen your photos and they are awesome!! man are you a pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.