Calypso - Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidmax

May 28, 2003
Visit site
These are a few pics taken in Bangkok, Thailand a while ago. Please feel free to comment. Thanks!!!

I was sitting at the back with my D7i.

Pic 1

thai9.jpg

Pic 2

thai3.jpg

Pic 3

thai6.jpg

Pic 4

thai5.jpg

Pic 5

thai7.jpg

Pic 6

thai8.jpg

Pic 7

thai8.jpg

Thanks in advance for your comments!!! ;)

BTW, no post processing and no cropping... only resizing.

rapidmax said:
No one to comment!? :cry:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or may no longer exist.

nokin said:
Thanks - understand that you can't just buy a ticket and watch the show, have to be purchased weeks in advance due to its popularity. Is that so?

I bought it there, from my tour guide, the day before, but the seat was completely at the back... It was in December!

Arrgghh i wanna see these photos. Loading too slowly!!! :D

Klipsch said:
Arrgghh i wanna see these photos. Loading too slowly!!! :D

Thanks for the imageshak.us link... I have hotlinked everything!!!

BTW.. Please give technical comments if possible!!!

rapidmax said:
I bought it there, from my tour guide, the day before, but the seat was completely at the back... It was in December!

Watched a program on Discovery Travel, they said that the tickets have to be booked weeks in advance.

You tour guide could have made some profit by reselling. That's the way it is with them, they need to make some extra cash.

right... full ambience lighting - good, very little evidence of handshakes
but the noise level's very apparent due to high ISO.
In terms of composition, nothing very spectacular coz you are fixed in the seating yeah?.. the last pic's white was a wee blown but nice captures.. haven't gone to THailand yet so this is a all male THAI-GAL show?? :p

SniperD said:
right... full ambience lighting - good, very little evidence of handshakes
but the noise level's very apparent due to high ISO.
In terms of composition, nothing very spectacular coz you are fixed in the seating yeah?.. the last pic's white was a wee blown but nice captures.. haven't gone to THailand yet so this is a all male THAI-GAL show?? :p

Yup, I was fixed in my seat, cannot move around at all.

I dun think it is all male, at least the people did not look all male to me but there were males there. Pics 4 and 5 are definitely male and he is hilarious!!!

Do go there, and don't miss the show, it's worth every bit of it!

Thanks for the comments!!! :)

nokin said:
You mean you didn't know ???

Take a look HERE. You've been had.

He he... yeah, we cannot really make out whether they are male or female, it looks like they are female. Anyway it is not that important, it was a good show!

I've been to the Calypso show in December last year and sat right smack infront! Shot some pictures oso... but did not post here...

FYI, the 'gals' are transvestites! :bsmilie:

The show is kool though... That's my first time attending such a cabaret show by bapoks! ehehe

tasha said:
FYI, the 'gals' are transvestites! :bsmilie:

The show is kool though... That's my first time attending such a cabaret show by bapoks! ehehe

I just found out that they are all transvestites!!! But anyway, as you said the show is kewl!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.