Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from my Korea trip. Share some shots that I like. Please comment;p
DSCN9020.jpg

DSCN8919.jpg

DSCN9051.jpg

Welcome back Dogcom. Some interesting pictures. Wonder how close u were from the "old man with the phone".

Thanks Koh. The dancers were on stilts. I shot above the heads of the crowd at f4 180MF/350D.

regards

Thanks DinoT
Maybe 1.5 metre. I had the chance to take the shot without attracting attention from the subject because it was quite crowded at this temple with probably a few bus loads of tourists, local (from other part of Korea) and foreign and a lot shutter bugs are shooting away.

I learned not to take pictures of vendors on the streets outside of Seol. It's not welcome.

Welcome back Dogcom. Some interesting pictures. Wonder how close u were from the "old man with the phone".

regards

This I like;p
I see you got the shakes trying to take this shot:bsmilie:
Welcome back......how was the weather over in Korea and did you
enjoyed yourself over there?

Hi guys,

Situation like this happen so suddenly I had no time to fiddle with the settings lah. Just point and shoot. My camera was set on aperture priority. I guess if it was set on speed priority of say 1/250 may look better? Please advise.

I was in fact quite impressed with the Canon P&S IXUS 65 and 850 which my daughter and niece had. They produced very nice shots with ease.

The weather was kind with us. One day after we left Jeju island there was a storm and the day we left Korea it rained. Korea isn't on top of my list of destinations but it was arranged for us parents by my daughter. It was better than I expected and I really enjoyed practicing my photography most ;p

I was in fact quite impressed with the Canon P&S IXUS 65 and 850 which my daughter and niece had. They produced very nice shots with ease.

The weather was kind with us. One day after we left Jeju island there was a storm and the day we left Korea it rained. Korea isn't on top of my list of destinations but it was arranged for us parents by my daughter. It was better than I expected and I really enjoyed practicing my photography most ;p

Agree the IXUS 850 produced nice shots. It's small and handy, fit nicely onto the palm and not intrusive. Definitely good for street photography. This pic is taken with the 850
I-spy-with-my-cam.jpg

Frankie....any pics of Jeju island? Where else did you go in Korea?

Hi BCool, so you own an IXUS 850 as well huh. Interesting shot:)

Incheon, Seol, Yongin, Mt Sorak, Yeongju, Daegu, Gyeongyu. I was rather lost about the names of places during the trip as our guide is Mandarin speaking and though I understand mandarin, he uses the Chinese translation for the name of the places.

Jeju pics :
DSCN8899-1.jpg

DSCN8888.jpg

DSCN8891-1.jpg

Yeah, agree that the IXUS 850 IS is a very good p&s digicam. Got one recently and found it to be very useful and produced good pic. Going to BKK next week and will use it to take some pic.

Have a good trip! Looking forward to your pics ;p
Yeah, agree that the IXUS 850 IS is a very good p&s digicam. Got one recently and found it to be very useful and produced good pic. Going to BKK next week and will use it to take some pic.

Have a good trip! Looking forward to your pics ;p

Thanks. I don't know if I have time for good pictures. Probably, just candid shots only 'cos going with my wife and her friend. You know, lah, women just like to shop, shop and shop.

Thanks. I don't know if I have time for good pictures. Probably, just candid shots only 'cos going with my wife and her friend. You know, lah, women just like to shop, shop and shop.

Let them shop shop shop while you go shoot shoot shoot:bsmilie:
Don't forget to post your pics when you return.

Status
Not open for further replies.