Calling out to Billingham owners!!! (Past and Present)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in truth the fogg design doesn't quite appeal to me. i don't like the way the leathers are placed at the edge of flaps or the styling of the buckles. fogg looks harder and stiffer to me.

idk for some reason billingham just appears the way a bag is supposed to look. i can't say i enjoy the troublesome way u have to open the bags on 06 and some of the others, but the 07 is simply right up my alley.

:bsmilie:

Haha..Cannot help mah, Speed Freak is one damn gd bag, but cannot accomodate my gear
becos of the size of my cam +grip + lens, still prefer big bags. I still lovin my TT UD50, now i can interswitch between both bags depends on mood and where i intend to shoot.
I seriously think Billingham is more suited for City life. Damn Class and sophiscated and abit wasted to bring it out to the wild to shoot nature (landscape, macro etc..) :bsmilie:

Now i m waiting for the 7 series like u aso ;) Pk Chan said will be out most probably by end of this yr..

it's nice, and esp looks good for street but i don't think it's a waste for nature la..

for that you can also use the tt la, i will use my domke.

neh, not waiting for the 307,my 306 is enough:)

in truth the fogg design doesn't quite appeal to me. i don't like the way the leathers are placed at the edge of flaps or the styling of the buckles. fogg looks harder and stiffer to me.

idk for some reason billingham just appears the way a bag is supposed to look. i can't say i enjoy the troublesome way u have to open the bags on 06 and some of the others, but the 07 is simply right up my alley.

the 306 is damn troublesome to open but i'm used to it so it's fine.

fogg bags only go well with smaller cams (unless you're buying the b-laika)

but the quality is really good

Status
Not open for further replies.