Buy a Canon and you are a pervert.....

okay lah to be fair, the guy snapping shots of the girl IS like a stalker's behaviour. But at the end where the girl saw the pictures of her, tt part is quite nice I feel. Quite touching mayb? tt a guy pays so much attention to her. BUT, if the guy wasn't quite handsome in the first place, you think she will be present in the room? :bsmilie:

okay lah to be fair, the guy snapping shots of the girl IS like a stalker's behaviour. But at the end where the girl saw the pictures of her, tt part is quite nice I feel. Quite touching mayb? tt a guy pays so much attention to her. BUT, if the guy wasn't quite handsome in the first place, you think she will be present in the room? :bsmilie:

Someone, please remake the ad with a super fat guy with an ugly face, with the same outcome :bsmilie:

I think the normal reaction would be the girl kin zao, and get really shocked when the pg approached her to show her the pics

The was a old Japanese drama.. not sure the name.. but the theme song is "Say Yes"..

Not very clear of the whole story.. but it is something like a poor, ugly guy who falls for a girl and did many things for her.. and in the end the girl finally accepted the guy.. something like that lah I guess.. I just hear a one sentence description of the story..

So.. if the guy have enough sincerity.. it may not really matter if he is handsome or not..

Also.. that guy is Guang ming zhen da 光明正大 taking pictures of the woman and the woman even acknowledged the presence of the guy.. A real stalker probably operates in stealth mode and don't dare to face the target.. it's different nature of the "admirer" lah..

stalker! do that in singapore and u will most likely go to jail for it.

:eek::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: time to jump ship :devil: