Business Sharing - 1 April 2011 - 7-10pm anyone interested? -

Thanks guys...

It is always a pleasure to have you all here and Patrick is such a wonderful person to have around.

Take care and shall organise more when I have some spare time.

Regards,

Hart

Thanks hart and everyone else for sharing your experiences

Yup. Thanks again to Hart, Patrick, Peng Eik and everyone else for sharing their aspirations and experiences. 2 things in particular I took away was putting my own unique voice across in my pictures, as well as the amount of courage and commitment (no fall back plans) it takes to succeed. Both things seem obvious, but are easier said than done. =)

Regards,
Andrew

I had to leave although I'd loved to continue to stay, but it was one of the most fruitful sharing sessions I have ever been to. I am just so impressed with the amount of transparency in the sharing, especially the fears and insecurities of wanting to start out. Everybody was just so genuine and sincere in his sharing.

And it was good to meet Hart, the sensitive new-age guy. :)

Thx once again.

I would love to know what you guys think that I can do better in the next sharing session (yes, there will be more) but hope to fine tune it for the attendees.

Hart

Thx once again.

I would love to know what you guys think that I can do better in the next sharing session (yes, there will be more) but hope to fine tune it for the attendees.

Hart

I think you have done more then enough already. Hearing everyone's experiences n thoughts was very fruitful for me already. While waiting for the next session, I hope to keep in touch with everyone else. U can find me on handbook http://www.facebook.com/LiGuanHui

Or msn Gh64@hotmail.com

Thanks

The feedback is very essential for peer learning in future meetings. Hope everyone will give their sincere feedback on this thread. Showing an attitude of unselfish concern for the welfare of fellow aspiring photographers is encouraging indeed. So far the feedback has been on the following:

1) Meeting was very fruitful
2) Very transparent regarding fears and insecurities
3) Everyone was genuine and sincere in their sharing
4) Like to keep in touch with everyone.

What has been learned was put across by Andrew:

1) Put your own unique voice across your pictures
2) Have to have courage and commitment

It would be even more encouraging to hear from the others what would you want or what have you got in mind for the near future. What have you learned from the first meeting on the 1st April, 2011?
Some of you met up after the meeting up to 3.30am, what have you discussed? (mtunlinn, YM, Edmund & Cyan)

Remember people can succeed at almost anything for which they have enthusiasm, integrity and honesty.
I would like to thank the Chngpe01 (moderator) for his sharing and his effort in capturing the picture of the group.

Keep in touch (www.facebook.com/Iwanttobeyourfriend)

thanks to hart for organising the sharing session. i have to agree that it was a great one. we had a chit chat till 0330hrs partly due to difficulty in hunting for stall selling prata and teh tarik for late nite supper.

Thanks Hart for organising and everyone for sharing. I especially felt it's take alot of courage and wanting to succeed to be a entrepreneur and only a handful of us dare to take the plunge to step out of the comfort zone especially those of us that has a family to feed.

Thumbs up to Peng Eik and Patrick for their unselfish sharing of their route in photography business. Never seen someone like Peng Eik who will travel all the way from one event to another just to collect the fund, so sincere to help out :D

Hart,
just a suggestion, maybe since it's also a photographer gathering, why not everyone bring at least 1 photo for critic as part of ice breaker. Nothing serious though just sharing the joy of photography. Like I enjoyed looking at all your wall photos.

forward,
Scud is right, prata stall can be hard to find at times! anyway, nothing serious...just a nice chit chat session with new friends

Last edited: