Brown Eyed Girls @ Seoul'd Out Sundown Festival 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
wahhh stand at the control centre with 70-300 can get so up close pictures? have you cropped your pictures? i just tahan the nite infront with my 18-200kit lens at max zoom of 200 i still cant get so close. I was to cropped my photos lata on.

BROWN EYED GIRLS FTW!

Yes Alvin, i slightly crop my photos.... Let me show you an uncrop one:

4185460176_321855d762_b.jpg

hahah its still looks close enough.. nevermind i will go start editing mine.:D

nice photos. :)
you are SNSD fan too?

Last edited:
Haha, i was prepared so i came with a telephoto lens standing way behind the screaming fangirls at the main command centre area where the tentage is... If i stand any nearer i would have burst my ear drums... :bsmilie:

:think: Looks like you're standing pretty close to the stage.

Last edited:
my saliva dripping liao ;p

Very nice pictures. Super zooms like Nikkor 70-300 VR or Nikkor 80-400 VR or Sigma 150-500 are very good for such events on DX cameras.

Yup 70-300mm VR, shooting between ISO 800 to 1600 hand held, a bit noisy at 1600 and ran it through noise ninja... :) And i shoot in RAW, it's a good lens i should say, very fast AF...

Nice pics :thumbsup: I uses a 70 - 300mm VR lenses too for stage performances. It really a good lens.

:think: Looks like you're standing pretty close to the stage.

was standing quite far behind the main crowd....

Very nice pictures. Super zooms like Nikkor 70-300 VR or Nikkor 80-400 VR or Sigma 150-500 are very good for such events on DX cameras.

thank you chef!

Status
Not open for further replies.