[bonrya] A Photo A Day 2012~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MamboJambo said:
Different perspective, nice going gal

Kamsia, Kelvin! :)

Justintime said:
Lovely presentation of street photos, like the way your photos conveys a story :) :thumbsup:

Thank you! :) my only fear is that I run out of time to shoot... :sweatsm: hope I can continue to post. Hehehe

love the expression captured :)

Hehe thanks. I think we scared him a little cos he was inching forward the taxi queue but his door was ajar and we followed behind him, shooting away. :p I was pretty close up too so he thought we were press or something. :p

On our way to Sentosa, along the boardwalk we crossed paths. It was a chance meeting at a completely random occurrence. But I have captured your smile in my little photograph. And you're now mine forever. :bsmilie: :devil:

On our way to Sentosa, along the boardwalk we crossed paths. It was a chance meeting at a completely random occurrence. But I have captured your smile in my little photograph. And you're now mine forever. :bsmilie: :devil:

cute kid....had no choice but to smile since auntie bonnie blocked his path.... also check out the uncle in the bg wondering why you didn't shoot him close up instead :)

cute kid....had no choice but to smile since auntie bonnie blocked his path.... also check out the uncle in the bg wondering why you didn't shoot him close up instead

wahhh don't talk about that uncle!! I took three pics and all three pics have the exact same face as the above!!! ;( ;(!!! :bsmilie: :ipuke: :bsmilie:

westbound

Don't particularly like this shot at first glance... But I think it's interesting to look at. :)

wild hair!

Remember me

31011955-10052007

私たちの時間もう終わったら、あの夢にすぐ戻る欲しい~

再会は合歓の花咲くふるさとで-下地幸代

Day 32: lamb racks with roasted potatoes and mesclun salad with vinaigrette sauce

Bel mundo Italian restaurant at millennia walk. I'd definitely go back for the service, ambiance, and most importantly the food. :)

Day 33: home life

For me, photography is a very personal thing. Through a picture I try to show and express what I'm feeling and my state of mind at that very moment. It may be a hobby but it's also how I speak to the person looking at the photograph.

I may not know how to express my feelings and emotions very well, but hope that the next few pictures don't just show what's on the surface, the normally superficial and shallow point of view.

At the same time, hope I can also find someone here that can appreciate the next few photos that I try to produce.

It's like my little internal monologue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.