BnW Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdie

Feb 14, 2002
harrows,

is there any recommended digicam for BnW photography? thanks.

regards,
nerdie

Originally posted by nerdie
harrows,

is there any recommended digicam for BnW photography? thanks.

regards,
nerdie

If money is no object, there is none other than the Kodak DCS Pro 760M. Nikon F5-based body, interchangeable lenses, and takes only B&W shots. :D

Otherwise, any digicam will do. Just do the stuff in photoshop. There are some good B&W tutorials over at http://www.luminous-landscape.com/

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

If money is no object, there is none other than the Kodak DCS Pro 760M. Nikon F5-based body, interchangeable lenses, and takes only B&W shots. :D

Otherwise, any digicam will do. Just do the stuff in photoshop. There are some good B&W tutorials over at http://www.luminous-landscape.com/

Regards
CK

for US$8000, thanks man
hahahaha

regards,
nerdie

for US$8000, thanks man
hahahaha

regards,
nerdie

That's why I said "if money is no object". :p But seriously, you can do decent B&Ws with any digital camera. And if B&W is all you do, it doesn't even matter if that particular one you're using has inaccurate colour rendition. All you need is some photoshop skills.

Regards
CK

harrows again,

thanks thus far..

what digicam would you recommend for less than $500, considering that i do not intend to print most of my picts, just wanna burn them into CDs at best.

what do you tihnk of the kodak dx3215?

thanks thanks

regards,
nerdie

harrows again,

thanks thus far..

what digicam would you recommend for less than $500, considering that i do not intend to print most of my picts, just wanna burn them into CDs at best.

what do you tihnk of the kodak dx3215?

thanks thanks

regards,
nerdie

Sorry, I am not familiar with the Kodak DX3215. I think Fuji has a few models which is under $500, Canon too. Can't remember the models though. You might want to check it out in the shops.

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.