Blue Thunder @ CBD, Singapore

Pic #3 DAMN NICE!!!!

You are so lucky to be able to capture this shot!

#3 is a great capture! Nice timing!

if only the F-stop were to be a little smaller, it will be perfect!

IMPRESSIVE ~ hard to get such nice thunder photo ~ especially strike on SINGAPORE building haha ~

Hey Erik,

Awesome timing and shot! :thumbsup: I have always wanted to catch lightning shots. Seems like this is the season to do it..lots of thunderstorms. haha. Love #3, yupyup, like what the rest said, maybe should try a tighter crop focusing on the lightning. hope it turns out well!

Btw, im just curious, hmm you said the pictures weren't edited, but the sky in #1 looks really blue, at the top left. was it like that then? not saying it was edited, just wondering why it turn out this way? hoping to learn some thing or two here! ;)

cheers,
char

Hey Erik,

Awesome timing and shot! :thumbsup: I have always wanted to catch lightning shots. Seems like this is the season to do it..lots of thunderstorms. haha. Love #3, yupyup, like what the rest said, maybe should try a tighter crop focusing on the lightning. hope it turns out well!

Btw, im just curious, hmm you said the pictures weren't edited, but the sky in #1 looks really blue, at the top left. was it like that then? not saying it was edited, just wondering why it turn out this way? hoping to learn some thing or two here! ;)

cheers,
char

Hi Charmaineyap,

Thanks for the compliment, I have a crop version of this shot too :)

For the timing it was around 7:00PM which is still a blue hour for most of the photographers although it is so dark already that time the huge lightnings helps to iluminate the blue colors hiding on the black clouds.

Cheers,
ERik

Si bei Swee ah!
Wonderful moment. :thumbsup:

wow! striked a lightning over there.! nice one bro :)