Billingham Bags Colour of choice!

Colour scheme of billingham bags youlike the best !

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bro, came bk from HK few mths back, checked out the prices over there, there are more or less abt the same, i will save the trouble and get it here.. My 2 cents :)

how much u bought it? I saw on Tin Chueng website.. its $400+ but PK Chan quoted me $500...

by the way this bag should fit a macbook 13" right? ;p

how much u bought it? I saw on Tin Chueng website.. its $400+ but PK Chan quoted me $500...

by the way this bag should fit a macbook 13" right? ;p

Yup.. i got it at 500 (quoted by PK Chan), Tin cheung webiste prices are outdated. When i enquired last March, they quote me ard 2800HKD (which is abt 500SGD)

Yup, it can fit a macbook 13" (which i sometimes bring along, but the weight might be a little overwhelming on one side of ur shoulder for prolonged period of time) :)

Yup.. i got it at 500 (quoted by PK Chan), Tin cheung webiste prices are outdated. When i enquired last March, they quote me ard 2800HKD (which is abt 500SGD)

Yup, it can fit a macbook 13" (which i sometimes bring along, but the weight might be a little overwhelming on one side of ur shoulder for prolonged period of time) :)

ohh okie. where u slot in your macbook? i think there is a zipper compartment right? Some photos will be good (come poison me! lol)

i think i will handheld this bag... actually wun be using it often, more of during traveling (i will still pack my billingham original into my luggage haha)

Bro, came bk from HK few mths back, checked out the prices over there, there are more or less abt the same, i will save the trouble and get it here.. My 2 cents :)

Agreed! I just went HK in April, price about the same~ try to bargain but they say fixed~~

so I only ended up got a set of limited edition eneloop batt lolx

ohh okie. where u slot in your macbook? i think there is a zipper compartment right? Some photos will be good (come poison me! lol)

i think i will handheld this bag... actually wun be using it often, more of during traveling (i will still pack my billingham original into my luggage haha)

The front pocket where the long zip is..

Since u had requested for posion.. here u go..lolz.. :devil:

3907079424_50e75cdc53.jpg

Even handheld, the weight is still unbearing.. on its own its ard close to 2KG mind u lor..hahha.. :sweatsm:

Last edited:

Bro...more posion here

In depth review taken from another site

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=677358

hmm ok.. as long as my bag + tripod + gears + macbook dun exceed the 7kg can le haha

by the way i read that there is a tripod handle or something for this bag, how does it work?

bro, from many plane flights, own experience + observation, 7kg will rarely be enforced.

they care more about size and whether you can handle your hand carry.

4bagslq0.jpg

Just for size comparison. The big one is a 445. The Khaki one is the Hadley Large. The small sage color one is the Hadley Small.

Still own the two on the left side.

Going to buy a new hadley small but deciding on the colour , either black/tan or sage f.n/tan .

Seems like alot of people like the khaki/tan but i already have a h.pro in that colour and find it a bit too big (Im skinny!:bsmilie:)

where u guys buying it ? locally? or preorder online?

i think black/black is absolutely hideous.

khaki/tan, if the pictures are accurate, then the fibrenyte versions seem to be a darker khaki than the canvas versions, that isn't too bad.

i'm not a fan of green, so sage/tan is out for me.

i use black/tan right now.

I using black/black... :cry: