BIKINI OPEN 2009 @ St. James PowerHouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a place where there are some more photos of the gals.... althou not complete .....
Click Here

haha! now you will know why the Organizers initially didnt allow photography... :bsmilie:
Why? The guy is the official photographer mah.

Yepz! and they dont want others to take photo mah! :bsmilie:

It's a public event leh. how is it possible to deny photography?

It's a public event leh. how is it possible to deny photography?

Its up to the organizers to set rules... as mentioned earlier, strictly no Photography/Videography allowed!

For some reasons, (probably to boost up ticket sales) they allowed later on when I've mentioned to them that I will post to some forums for more "shooters" to be aware about this event...

So, those who bought tickets from me / gave me their "order code", we can JUMP QUEUE... :thumbsup:
Just look for me there and I will let you in as soon as you collect your ticket from me... ;)

Please try to come early to find a good spot! I will be there at about 6pm... C u there!

Aaawww! Sorry to hear that bro... but I might not be able to help you on that as they are 3rd-party ticket vendors... :(

Did you try to get the refund of S$10 from them?

Call up Gatecrush sale ticket office about the
singpost charge $42.
After checking with the office,the staff return call to inform me they will refund me $10, send to me by cheque .
Hope I will receive it.

Call up Gatecrush sale ticket office about the
singpost charge $42.
After checking with the office,the staff return call to inform me they will refund me $10, send to me by cheque .
Hope I will receive it.

yeah! good to hear that bro! :thumbsup:

Received this email from them today. Seems we dun need to register already.

Yes, we allow photo but no flash!

Thanks and see you there!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Miss Bikini Open 09
Date: Tue, November 03, 2009 10:31 am
To: info@venusproduction.biz

Can verify NO FLASH photography is allow right?
Cause it stated on gatecrash website.

Yours sincerely,

Henry Tan
Photographer & IT System Engineer
Mobile: 91786410
Email: emailme@henry.sg
Web: http://www.henry.sg

Received this email from them today. Seems we dun need to register already.

It was alredi stated by the threadstarter somewhere near the end of page one I think.

yepz! intially, they dont allow photography/videogrpahy...

due to the good response of our bros here, they have allowed photography WITHOUT FLASH so we can all enjoy the event!

all i can do now is to help you go in as soon as you reach the venue... even if there is a long queue... :thumbsup:

*I keep on updating this thread as soon as I get any news from the Oragniser! :)

It was alredi stated by the threadstarter somewhere near the end of page one I think.

ty bros....i guess i will going on that day too, but where do we meet you so we can go in together?

Good Evening Bros! :)

Since I have accomplished my "aim" to let us shoot for this event, I am now closing this thread!

Those included in the list are only those whom i can help to go in as soon as they reached the venue and help to "JUMP QUEUE" in case there would be a long line...

Those who wish to come and join the event can still buy tickets online, or thru other ways mentioned in the website! :thumbsup:

Or... you can sms me at 93283628 in case you wanna get it from me... :thumbsup:

See you guys there and I hope we all can enjoy this event! :) CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.