Oct 1, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Adelene from Cape Town, South Africa

115920941.jpg

115920943.jpg

115920945.jpg

115920949.jpg

nice shots. very well controlled lighting for the whole set.

Lovely series bro!
The skin tone and the color are great, and ya, great lighting control too..
:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

Very well controlled lighting despite the bad weather this morning. I would have joined you for this but I was a little too late tickets sold out :cry:

very nice series, love the way u feel the frame..

Lovely series bro!
The skin tone and the color are great, and ya, great lighting control too..
:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

Thanks very much Bro ;)

hycool, thanks. yeah the weather was overcast on saturday. ah...Ivan's models usually sold out very fast.....must hand fast leg fast.....haha.....hope to shoot with you next time.

chiatlard, thanks for your feedback. you mean "fill" the frame? yes i usually like tight crop.

cheers!

Nice . ..
You were watching the catchlight on the eyes all the time.
Quite a feat no doubt , with a nearly clothed woman in front of you , ha ha .
Cheers ! :cool:

love them:thumbsup:

Good shots, though with #5 the bags and the grimace on her face (at being splashed?) lets the photo down, and in #6 what is the weird skin tone on her belly?

Thanks very much Bro ;)

hycool, thanks. yeah the weather was overcast on saturday. ah...Ivan's models usually sold out very fast.....must hand fast leg fast.....haha.....hope to shoot with you next time.

chiatlard, thanks for your feedback. you mean "fill" the frame? yes i usually like tight crop.

cheers!
haha yep. how do u determine how much or how little to crop?

Good shots, though with #5 the bags and the grimace on her face (at being splashed?) lets the photo down, and in #6 what is the weird skin tone on her belly?

haha....yeah....her expression kinda spoilt the shot....cause the sun was very bright...hence the grim face....haha.....but i like the splash.......

too much shadow on her belly...haha...forgot to pp......;)

thanks Leong40D

haha yep. how do u determine how much or how little to crop?

crop as in when i frame the shot........i don;t crop post processing unless there's something really distracting....all the 8 photos here are as it is.....no cropping

gd job!

Status
Not open for further replies.