Beware of this buyer

Trying to pull off $100 as $1000, and when exposed still act blur. Damn NO class :thumbsd:

NAbei...my heart is already telling me he is trying to be funny loh.Bo bian, than i told him i accompany you go home take loh i wait downstair..than he tell me abit troublesome, why dont i tomorrow come down gelyang again to take the money...KNN u tink i stupid ar....i really very piss off liao loh,all the way from cck go down gelyang than tell me all this nonsense and expect me to go down again tomorrow...

This is the most stupid part, if he really lives in Geylang East, why is it troublesome to go upstairs to get the $$ and come down again to deal instead of tomorrow.

IF he is a foreigner who just arrived, it *could* be possible that he mistook a 100 for a 1k note, but the troublesome to go upstairs excuse really takes the cake.

This is the most stupid part, if he really lives in Geylang East, why is it troublesome to go upstairs to get the $$ and come down again to deal instead of tomorrow.

IF he is a foreigner who just arrived, it *could* be possible that he mistook a 100 for a 1k note, but the troublesome to go upstairs excuse really takes the cake.

Sorry guys, i forget to mention he bring a dog with him. So i think most likely he really lives around that area.

Wow I got contacted too by this crook, and I thought he's genuine buyer. Lucky he just dropped contact guess he knows his cover is blown. Thanks the gentleman who PMed me.

btw, it is a common practice asking sellers to meet buyer meet at his most convenient place and time, it will be not realistic for a seller run all over Singapore to meet potential buyers just to sell a piece of gear.

I believe it's the other way round. Buyer go meet seller at seller's convenience.

I believe it's the other way round. Buyer go meet seller at seller's convenience.

me thinks u misread. though it can be read 2 ways. the his refers to the seller, hence the 2nd part of sentence:bsmilie:

me thinks u misread. though it can be read 2 ways. the his refers to the seller, hence the 2nd part of sentence:bsmilie:
thank you for pointing out the error,
corrected.

I think if he had saw this post, he should explain in here so that everybody can see.

I think he haven't seem the post yet as his last login is 19hrs ago. I can't say about any alternate ID or offline viewing.

I believe both buyers and sellers can fly aeroplanes.

Eg of seller aeroplane:
1. After confirming deal, get a better offer and then never show up.
2. Passing off faulty equipment or less than stated condition, making buyer wasted trip.

Eg of buyer aeroplane:
1. After confirming deal, found a better offer and then never show up.
2. After agreeing terms, bargain further during meet up.

So it's not only seller being disadvantaged only. Buyers face same issues.