Best Movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rty

You WILL if the shrink is hired by someone very important to you like maybe.... a rich and powerful prospective parents-in-law, a parent of a woman you already have fallen in love head over heel with, a prospective employer who can give you a job of your wildest dream, etc, etc. ;)

Hmmm........... based on the situation described, I think I will PRETEND to give a damn.:D

Originally posted by rty

You WILL if the shrink is hired by someone very important to you like maybe.... a rich and powerful prospective parents-in-law, a parent of a woman you already have fallen in love head over heel with, a prospective employer who can give you a job of your wildest dream, a lawyer of an unknown uncle who would like to inherit you S$1 billion but must make sure you fit the psychological profile he outlined, etc, etc. ;)

LOL.. This ain't HollyWood. ;)

wah, my list would be very long, but considering all-time favourite classics-type movie, i'd say...

1. Tron (just watched it on DVD again 2 nights ago)
2. All the Star Wars prequels and sequels (minus the cheesy spin-offs like The Ewoks movie)
3. Fight Club (love the Ikea scene)
4. Matrix (for obvious reasons)
5. Dead Poets Society
6. Dragonheart
7. Terminator 1 & 2 (3 is coming!!!)
8. Aliens 1 & 2 (3 & 4 sucked big time IMHO)
9. Moulin Rouge (only musical I liked enough to buy the original soundtrack)
10. All the Kevin "Silent Bob" Smith movies (Clerks, Chasing Amy, Mallrats, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back, etc)
11. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3

hahaha i was just kidding about the last one, but that could probably join the list of movies i'd not watch again even if free... along with Phantoms, Ernest Goes to Whereever, etc etc.

hOHO... JUZ REALIZED i also missed putting this two in my list, anyone like this movies too?

Brave Heart
Gladiator

my personal favs....

- exorcist 1
- matrix
- forrest gump
- silence of the lamb
- hannibal
- starwars *everythin*
- monsters. inc
- shrek
- the green mile