Behaviour of other photographers along the street

N P N T :bsmilie:
this guy??

DSC_0183.jpg

wah.. why dont you take his photo...and post here...

Next time go beside him, shake head and said "U want me to help you with the hang rope?" lol

So far never encounter ladder gangs but I do know of an uncle whom always fight his way all the way to the front to take pic. Also in fifties,tanned skin. Saw him in the two events I went. He upgraded to ladder izzit? He uses a Nikon with a Banged up flashgun that he wrap around with a scotched tape at the hot shoe.

the 2nd even I had a bad experienced with him, but better not tell since its quite rude of me at that time to make him scared.

just give e ladder a kick loh.

once he fall with all his gear simply walk away.

what, than you are worst them him loh... be polite, ask him to move.. or call police haha

Next time go beside him, shake head and said "U want me to help you with the hang rope?" lol

So far never encounter ladder gangs but I do know of an uncle whom always fight his way all the way to the front to take pic. Also in fifties,tanned skin. Saw him in the two events I went. He upgraded to ladder izzit? He uses a Nikon with a Banged up flashgun that he wrap around with a scotched tape at the hot shoe.

the 2nd even I had a bad experienced with him, but better not tell since its quite rude of me at that time to make him scared.

he's famous for being late n push his way to the front.n he can easily used up enff space for 2 PGers with tripods.if u try to ask him to shift when he invades in space..lol. he's still using a foldable chair when i saw him @ F.I.R.. PS:DO not use a D3 (or anything better than his gear,i think) when confronting him.lol..

yes..that's a smart move.

see ur face in stomp.
pic in stomp is used to make police report for intendtion of causing hurt.
victim sues n win lawsuit.
victim comes back with better gear.
victim apply for restraining order against the kicker.
if kicker is a photographer..
1)quit shooting event shows
2)start saving n buy 500mm f2.8 lens.

Last edited:
he's famous for being late n push his way to the front.n he can easily used up enff space for 2 PGers with tripods.if u try to ask him to shift when he invades in space..lol. he's still using a foldable chair when i saw him @ F.I.R.. PS:DO not use a D3 (or anything better than his gear,i think) when confronting him.lol.

Why can't use d3 or better? :bigeyes:

Is this famous guy in CS?

Maybe in the next national day address, the PM should include a segment on social grace and talk about issues like:
1) giving seats to the elderly n pregnant women on public transport
2) asking for service politely
3) blocking other people's view while standing on ladder

Gosh. How much is the watch?

If encounter such shooter, just move to beside him n fire away your flashes. screw up his shots and ask him, uncle, so how's your shots from up there ? Best, set up slaves n place around him. :bsmilie:

3) blocking other people's view while standing on ladder
How about waving a Singapore flag in front of the cameraman shooting a speech by an important guy during the opening ceremony of the Asian Youth Games? Saw that on TV last year and laughed at it...
If encounter such shooter, just move to beside him n fire away your flashes. screw up his shots and ask him, uncle, so how's your shots from up there ? Best, set up slaves n place around him. :bsmilie:
Liddat other ppl will complain u screw up their shots also lol

tell him say if he dun give way, next time u bring fire engine the ladder.

Haha.. dun think its worthwhile to confront such a lowly guy.. But probably shld stomp him with a direct face shot....

he's famous for being late n push his way to the front.n he can easily used up enff space for 2 PGers with tripods.if u try to ask him to shift when he invades in space..lol. he's still using a foldable chair when i saw him @ F.I.R.. PS:DO not use a D3 (or anything better than his gear,i think) when confronting him.lol..

You are so familiar with the setup. Are you that old man in disguise?