3)Frostiee
4)skylover
5)fuzzyprint
6)art350
7)Spikenap
8)Roy Wong
9)yilin
10)deveraux

After some cancellations,here is the final list.If you cannot make it,please inform me by sms.Weather is clearing up now in CCK area so i'll inform everyone by sms if outing is cancelled:)

Guides:

1)cleonbus
2)wubai58
3)PartOfLife
4)
5)
!!!Stops at 5!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)xintothezonex
2)MickyMYG<-----No reply
3)F2point8
4)neetsdeindie<-----No reply
5)Frostiee
6)skylover
7)fuzzyprint
8)Dark Matter
9)deveraux
10)Ericulf
11)Spikenap
12)Roy Wong
13)yilin
14)Alexandarchew
15)iczazache
!!!Stops at 15!!!

Reserve list(This is NOT independent shooters list!):

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
!!!Stops at 10!!!

So funny! You PM on Wed and I replied "See you on Friday" and now my name is taken out for not replying. Anyway, I got better things to do later. You guys have fun!

So funny! You PM on Wed and I replied "See you on Friday" and now my name is taken out for not replying. Anyway, I got better things to do later. You guys have fun!

That's because in previous outings,many have flyed aeroplane before so to prevent this from happening again,i actually remove people's names if they do not reply...

And regarding the highlighted part,if you have better things to do,why sign up for this outing in the first place?:think:

Hi CB,

Regretting not being able to reply to sms...had to rush off to HK on official work. Feeling so sad 'cause this outing could be valuable learning for me. Hope to join you on other outings...wishing an enjoyable outing to all!

Thanks to all for coming today.Please post your photos in Facebook(Or CS) if you wish to share.I'll be posting mine at the Beginner shooters official group page in Facebook:)

Thread closed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.