Beginner

Either one will do dude, maybe u can borrow your friend's one if they happen to have and try it out to get the feel of it first.

Hi everyone,
I'm very new to camera and can I know for a start is nikon D90 or canon D60 suitable? thank you

hi and welcome.
just like to add other than both camera are just as capable. For this case, I just go with emotion to decide. :p eg. kinship, feel, etc....

Hi

I am beginner and want to buy Canon 550D. But i dont know whether should i buy the lens 18-55mm or 18-135mm.any advise?

I want to buy Digi cabi but I dont know should i buy the AD is analogue or DHC is digitial.But DHC is expensive.

thanks

Hi

I am beginner and want to buy Canon 550D. But i dont know whether should i buy the lens 18-55mm or 18-135mm.any advise?

I want to buy Digi cabi but I dont know should i buy the AD is analogue or DHC is digitial.But DHC is expensive.

thanks

i will go for 18-135mm.. more versatile..

Hi Everyone, Im new here and I just wanna say a big hello to everyone here. Just got my canon EOS550 and just start learning SLR camera. Cheers

Hi Everyone, Im new here and I just wanna say a big hello to everyone here. Just got my canon EOS550 and just start learning SLR camera. Cheers

welcome bro.. :)

If you have the means just get the 18-135.
Don't get fooled by these words. In the end, both deliver controlled humidity. That's all what is required. Read more here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481380