Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 3)

Hi Cleonbus,

Im keen to attend. Thank you!

Please have some sense and read the 1st post of the thread.You have posted in my outing threads without reading the 1st post for 2 times already...

can come even foreigner?
i want to i have dslr here im beginner

Jeffrey Laron
Beginner/Independent Shooter

can come even foreigner?
i want to i have dslr here im beginner

Jeffrey Laron
Beginner/Independent Shooter

All are welcome.Please read the 1st post of the respective outing thread for details on how to sign up...

Buh Bham...

Finally the busiest month of July is going to pass... already miss some outing. LOL

WA didnt come to CS for so long, here still looks the same HAHAHA!

Hi can you please let me know your number to PM

Hi,

I am Beginner shooters, i am interest to join your event on future. Can i have your contact number?

Thanks!

Beginners Outing guidelines(Updated as of 16 April 2011)​

With effect from Beginners Outing(Part 61),i will amend the guidelines.Please kindly read it through regardless of whether you are a regular or newbie.Cheers!

Things to do if you want to sign up:

1)

Please only sign up if you are quite sure you can make it.Try not to put your name down then cancel at the last minute.It makes life difficult for me and unfair to those who can go but still in the reserve list.

2a)For those who are joining Beginners Outing for the 1st time,please read 2a and skip 2b.

To join,send me a PM(Private message) with your name,contact number and whichever category you wish to slot yourself in.Here's an example:

Subject:Beginners Outing(Part 88)

Hi cleonbus,

-Jane Ng
-9123-4567
-Beginner shooter

*To prevent myself from copying your HP n.o wrongly,please put a - inbetween the 4th n.o and 5th n.o as shown above

**If the list is full already,i will slot you into the reserve list.Please also follow the above format when you are sending me the message.

2b)For those who have joined previous Beginners Outing before,read 2b and skip 2a

To join,send me a PM(Private Message) with the title 'Beginners Outing(Part <whichever part you are joining>) and which category you wanna slot yourself into.Here's an example:

Title:Beginners Outing(Part 99)

Hi cleonbus,

-Tony Tan
-Independent shooter

3)

Definition on outing positions:

Guides:

Guides are expected to share your knowledge to the beginner shooters and also teach them on the basics on handling a camera and settings for the correct shot.

Independent shooter:

For those who feel that they are between 'not so newbie' and 'not experienced enough to teach beginners'.

Beginner shooter:

Are those who had just started photography within the past couple of months and still feeling confused on the basic settings like shutter speed,apeture,ISO,EV,composition,exposure,etc...

Reserve list:

The outing is FULL already and you gotta wait for a slot to be empty(It means you CANNOT join in).Reserve list is NOT for those who will arrive late or who wants to shoot independently...

4)

If you put your name down,you are expected to show up.ClubSNAP does not pay me for doing outings and i'm doing this for free.If you sign up and do not turn up without due notice,you will be blacklisted and banned from any other of our outings in the future.

Things to take note after signing up:

1)

A sms will be sent out 3 days before the outing date to confirm your slot.If you do not reply,i will take it that you're backing out and i'll remove your name.

2)

As the organizer,i reserve the right to invite,ban anyone and switch names from the list and/or switch shooting locations.

3)

The sign up thread will be updated my me personally.Please read above regarding details on how to sign up etc...

4)

If you would like to know of upcoming outings,you can request to join our Facebook group(Look for: Beginner Shooters Official Group Page).Only those who have joined PREVIOUS Macro Shooters Gatherings/Beginners Outing will be accepted.If you keep spamming the 'request' button,i'll ban you from future outings...

FAQs

FAQ1)

Q:If i'm signing up for myself and my friend(Who is not a CS member),do i need to PM you my friend's contact number too?

A:No,you need not PM me your friend's contact details.I will only contact you and you will be in charge of informing your friend of the meetup details.

FAQ2)

Q:I am interested in joining your upcoming outing on <insert day here> but i'll only know whether i'm off or working the night before.Do i still PM you to sign up or wait till i can confirm whether i'm off that day?

A:You can PM me to sign up first.If your boss calls you back and you need to back out,PM me and i'll edit the list accordingly.

FAQ3)

Q:After i PM you my handphone number,will it be posted for everyone to see?

A:No,your number will be kept strictly confidential and will not be posted for everyone to see.

FAQ4)

Q: Do i need to bring tripod?

A:For landscape outings,tripod is a must.For streets/nature outigs,a tripod is optional.You may also refer under 'Things to bring' in the outing thread for more details.

FAQ5)

Q:If i'm late for a particular outing,will i be banned from future outings?

A:No you will not be banned.You just need to find out where we're shooting at when you arrive.However,if you always join and back out at the last minute,you will be banned.

FAQ6)

Q:I am in the beginner shooter list,but my friend is in the reserve list.Will i be informed if my friend is moved up to the beginner shooter list?

A:You will NOT be informed if your friend is moved up.Please check the list by yourself as i'm not 24hrs online on CS.

Beginners Outing(Part 104)
-JUN HAO

Subject:Beginners Outing(Part 104)
-Beginner shooter
jun hao

Lotus80 - 9062 1074

Pls register for June 23, Sunset@MBS