Beep Beep. cheap color film alert.

oceanpriest,

yes i did. I bought from them as well as ultrafine (from ebay and also from their website).

thanks !

Its "outside" of peninsula plaza behind bata

Ermm its 10yrs expiry in a wine cellar..consider carefully bro!

My 'friend' told this Vege Bird something like

"If you mix the developer with some Disodium phosphate, you do can develop expired traditional B&W film with little or no fogging. I recently tested with some very old film from lualua with good result :)"

Wonder who this 'friend' is?:bsmilie: Vege Bird too newbie for such stuff:embrass:

Will this work on the nikon auto focus camera??

I don't think so. Canon EOS 10S/10QD can.

You can use it on MF camera, it's better since you can get more space without perforation ;)

Photo from the expired Kodak Ultramax I bought from Konata.

Seems like the expired film gives a greenish cast. I have done some correction on CS4 before uploading to my flickr.

6877788154_abb41f4543.jpg

Just ordered my portra gen-2 and Tetenal C-41 press kit. Can't wait to try developing my own c-41. :)

oceanpriest said:
I don't think so. Canon EOS 10S/10QD can.

You can use it on MF camera, it's better since you can get more space without perforation ;)

Nah! Too much of a hassle

Any one want to share a bulk purchase of 100 rolls of Kodak ektar100? I only want to get 30-40 rolls. It is 449 plus 30 usd shipment. Expires in late 2013

How much per roll?

how much and is it perforated? Also does it come with the canister? Do you have a bulk loader?