Status
Not open for further replies.
3 more not much adjusting done.

Her favourite pose
Crystal.jpg

Crystal1.jpg

Crystal2.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whattttttt. My candid in the 2nd picture. Thanks huh. =.=

I still think the boots really dont match. Should get smaller sized SAF boots, or the rounded ones, not like the sharp tips one like what they wearing haha

IMO, The girls looks too clean..No Camo on them?
The Boots are a bit fashionable, not the chiong sua type.

They do look like tomb raider..
haha, I think it'll be better if they wear SBO.

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Last edited:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whattttttt. My candid in the 2nd picture. Thanks huh. =.=

:bsmilie: I got more candid one u wanna see?;p

:think: To me its not too candid cos that is almost the expression if one were to go to war (unwillingly to fire n kill) for the first time except that urs is the 'clamer' version!:bsmilie:

Kudos to the model, got down an dirty, proned on grass with bare elbows. At least we have a long 4 in army. Nice series, I kinda like the first pic as well. :)

Actually she is very happy to prone n volunteered before we suggest to her!:bsmilie:

I still think the boots really dont match. Should get smaller sized SAF boots, or the rounded ones, not like the sharp tips one like what they wearing haha

Ya lor... but those boots belong to the model thats is the only type of boots they have ba.... maybe next time we should go find real army boots..:bsmilie:

Her favourite pose
Crystal.jpg

:thumbsup: Great capture and she looks really good here!:bsmilie:

Credits to model for the enthussium(spell?) which resulted to this pict!:bsmilie:

i actually had goosebump when i see the tongue pirecing. :sweat:

IMO, The girls looks too clean..No Camo on them?
The Boots are a bit fashionable, not the chiong sua type.

They do look like tomb raider..
haha, I think it'll be better if they wear SBO.

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Thanks! will take note agree regards to Camo n boots! Scared my SBO too smelly for them wait they faint!:bsmilie:

Use of a reflector to her face would be good.. . . .

Is that abandoned Seletar Camp?

Noted. Thanks bro:thumbsup: yeah at Seletar camp!

Nice shoot. Model looks to sweet to be a soldier though :)
Harsh Shadows. I'm quite sure that baggy pants can't be adjusted in Photoshop because of the background. If it was a plain background, can possibly use Liquify, I think. If you want to make a it a little bit more realistic, give her a bit of a tan. Do Vector Masking (find tutorial online if you don't know how).

Thanks for tips! Me still learning abt ps really need to find time to learn.
Btw nice portfolio u have there!:thumbsup:

i actually had goosebump when i see the tongue pirecing. :sweat:

Actually i din realised it till i saw it on my laptop!:sweat::sweatsm:

:bsmilie: I got more candid one u wanna see?;p

:think: To me its not too candid cos that is almost the expression if one were to go to war (unwillingly to fire n kill) for the first time except that urs is the 'clamer' version!:bsmilie:

Actually, ya... I wanna see leh! :D

Good shots, but models too frail to be good soldiers.

They didn't complain to you for making them do such poses meh? Prone on the grass wait their skin sensitive and get itchy leh how? :bsmilie:

Good shots, but models too frail to be good soldiers.

They didn't complain to you for making them do such poses meh? Prone on the grass wait their skin sensitive and get itchy leh how? :bsmilie:

No complains.. even though got an ant bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.