be on the look out for shady man shooting little girls at woodlands waterfront

ahhhh... didn't think of tt. thanks!

i try to stop by there after school or something to look out on the BTSS!!!

ah got to walk!!!! SLSS To Park

maybe its just some point and shoot cameras ?

keep it simple. call out the CS gang, organise a BTSS shootout. we fidn them, shoot them, stomp them. GWCs like them needs to be stomped out. FAST.

This ppl who have 'special' like for little girl dun really need to take upskirt photo.

They just have this kind of special feel on little girl. Taking a normal photo (as seem to us) will let their imagnation run wild.

That's.... so.. weird..

how about pple who have special likes for.... dogs?.. don't wanna mention the other one.. :devil:

That's.... so.. weird..

how about pple who have special likes for.... dogs?.. don't wanna mention the other one.. :devil:

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

the special like here refer to pervert behavior

Your special like is preferance over dog than cat or whatever.

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

the special like here refer to pervert behavior

Your special like is preferance over dog than cat or whatever.

take girl picture = pervert.. take dog picture = not pervert..? discrimination.... :devil::bsmilie:

take girl picture = pervert.. take dog picture = not pervert..? discrimination.... :devil::bsmilie:

Cannot take the private parts... :sticktong

actually, how come the BTSS never call police when Matt snatched his phone to delete photos?

the BTSS may be weird but he did not break any law, now, I am not too sure about snatch others phone and deleting information ....
:dunno:

actually, how come the BTSS never call police when Matt snatched his phone to delete photos?

the BTSS may be weird but he did not break any law, now, I am not too sure about snatch others phone and deleting information ....

you might change your opinion when its your children involved... haha..

ya, but i would have done the same thing.. and probably more considering i know my temper quite well...

you might change your opinion when its your children involved... haha..

ya, but i would have done the same thing.. and probably more considering i know my temper quite well...

if u sense danger or worry, then just move your kid away
really that concerned, then call the authorities
even police was on site, they have no right even to ask the BTSS to delete the photo, let alone taking the camera and deleting the photo

if you are shooting street photography and someone sntach your camera and delete your photo what will you do?

PS. BTW, I have 2 young kids

maybe he 'xin li you gui', a guilty conscience, tas y he dare not do anything.

before we go further into calling the man BTSS, after some thought, like i posted earlier, what is PEDOPHILE?

if Matt had called police, base on what can SPF can justify siezing his HDD?

also, if a man have a HDD full of trangers' kids photos (not naked or up the skirt type), we cant say for certain what or why he do that, can he be classify as PEDOPHILE and can SPF takes him to court just for having kids photos?

anyway, was there just now, so sad, heavy over cast sky.

but the play ground looks very good. too bad i now too big size to climb up the towers and nets (1 - cant squeeze through the holes, 2 - not sure the structure can take 3digits weight).

the towers are atleast 2 - 3 story high!! so are their connection rope bridges.

Last edited:
maybe he 'xin li you gui', a guilty conscience, tas y he dare not do anything.

If the "BTSS" has innocent intentions of taking little kids pictures.. I might suspect he maybe kind natured also.. that's why he let the guy exhibit aggressive act on him and not do anything.. of coz, these are all our speculations..

There could be different possibilities.. :cool:

Or btss post similar thread on other forum how ppl grabed his hp n delete the photo. But I must agree to td, way his done was correct to delete his kids photo. Should delete from deleted item too

Consider this...

This person recently got separated from his daughter... either due to divorce OR a life threatening accident. He finds solace in looking at pictures / videos of little girls similar to his daughter's age playing about the playground which he would frequent with this daughter earlier.

This is just one possibility.

There could be some other explanations.

The fact that this person 'could be' a BTSS is also a possibility... but do not assume automatically that this is so. We should call the authorities if we have strong doubts. That is the most prudent thing to do in this case. Plain clothes officials can keep a vigil on this person (and his actions) effectively for a longer duration. We shouldn't just confront this person directly just because one of us has a suspicion... because it may very well turn out to be based on a wrong premise.

Also consider this...

Some stranger touches a teenage girl in the MRT in a not-so-innocent manner. This girl turns around, looks at people next to her and decides to confront you just because she thinks you look suspicious and were standing near her at the time. How would you feel having to explain yourself?

Hope Singapore doesn't eventually turn out to become a 'cold' city as cities in the U.K. or U.S.A. where a stranger cannot even pat someone else's kid on the head affectionately OR offer a kid a treat out of affection. At present I find the majority Singaporeans warm and friendly and Singapore a great place to live in. And yes, I have a little daughter myself... so I can very well understand how a parent can feel with such a lingering suspicion. But that does not mean we should resort to doing things like grabbing people's collars and phones in a public place... unless we ourselves or our child is actually in harm's way without any doubt.

Last edited: