Be careful when you go in the lift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping down from 1 floor difference is enough to break legs. I've seen some silly kids did it before. Must've hurt like mad for the man. Thanks for the reminder. Will be extra careful. I guess the guy was preoccupied with a lot of things in his mind. Wasn't there an incident where someone dropped into the MRT track because she was preocuppied too?

simple, sued the contractor ... !
Blame contractor, blame building management, blame lift builder....

Blame the entire world except urself for not looking with one's eyes to walk straight into a void? :think:

Kinda makes me think abt things nowadays... Parents sueing building management for accidents on their kids caused by their own kids who dun observe safety rules.

Thinking too much these days I guess.... bloody headache. :angry:

Apparently, of what I know the man who fall down is kinda in mental slow or whatever. :( Maybe the heavy rain reduce his visibility... who knows...

Boss:- "hey! can get this done ASAP?!?"
Boss:- "you! send this to Mr. XXX.....ASAP! Urgent!"
Boss:- "Why the printer down.....get the technician to come fast! URGENT!"
Staff:- "WA! Boss suddenly want meeting now! fast!! fast!!...at room no.2....FAST!
dun be late....wait kana scolding!!"
Driver:- " WA! today so many items to send.....all URGENT! must reach by 12pm, must
deliver by 2pm.......how to finish......must work FAST!"

....etc....etc....etc.....:think: :think: :think:

the best comment i have seen is when u asked when is the deadline. he told u the deadline is yesterday :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.