Status
Not open for further replies.
ckiang said:
I *just* checked, it's now US$60.

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4027168

Unless we are talking about different jr.com :p

Regards
CK

Their price for this item goes up and down...2 weeks ago it was $60, 2 days ago it was $80 and now back to $60 again.

To order from JR the group better make sure the order is placed at the right time, when it is $60.

roygoh said:
Their price for this item goes up and down...2 weeks ago it was $60, 2 days ago it was $80 and now back to $60 again.

To order from JR the group better make sure the order is placed at the right time, when it is $60.
Maybe one fine day it'll be < US$60. :p

Regards
CK

1.Nemesis32 - 1
2.Sausage - 1
3. ckiang - 1
4. bigfatfish - 1
5. rncw -1
6. Whowillbe - 1
7. dreamseeker -1

1.Nemesis32 - 1
2.Sausage - 1
3. ckiang - 1
4. bigfatfish - 1
5. rncw -1
6. Whowillbe - 1
7. dreamseeker -1
8. cyclone-1

1.Nemesis32 - 1
2.Sausage - 1
3. ckiang - 1
4. bigfatfish - 1
5. rncw -1
6. Whowillbe - 1
7. dreamseeker -1
8. cyclone-1
9.Nicholas1986 -1

1. Nemesis32 - 1
2. Sausage - 1
3. ckiang - 1
4. bigfatfish - 1
5. rncw -1
6. Whowillbe - 1
7. dreamseeker -1
8. cyclone-1
9. Nicholas1986 -1
10. Caras - 1

1. Nemesis32 - 1
2. Sausage - 1
3. ckiang - 1
4. bigfatfish - 1
5. rncw -1
6. Whowillbe - 1
7. dreamseeker -1
8. cyclone-1
9. Nicholas1986 -1
10. Caras - 1
11. Championboxer - 1

easy to use right? :)

OK, there are more than 10 members who have shown interest so can one of you take charge of organising the MO and create the appropriate MO thread in consumers corner?

This is not the right forum for further MO discussions.

Thanks!

- Roy

yes sir. i m looking at the sites right now. trying to work out whats the best deal before i report a sum to collect. will get this done by say sat morning?

bigfatfish.... you check and transfer the list ok? I think the mods has tolerated us long enough! Haha.. Thanks....

nemesis32 said:
bigfatfish.... you check and transfer the list ok? I think the mods has tolerated us long enough! Haha.. Thanks....

Hehe...in this case "tolerate" is a very strong word....

By the way I received my Eye One unit from BH today in good order. :D

1 for me too :thumbsup:

1. Nemesis32 - 1
2. Sausage - 1
3. ckiang - 1
4. bigfatfish - 1
5. rncw -1
6. Whowillbe - 1
7. dreamseeker -1
8. cyclone-1
9. Nicholas1986 -1
10. Caras - 1
11. Championboxer - 1
12. Hobbes234 - 1

OK...can the rest who are interested in this item wait for the MO thread to be posted? Please stop adding to the list here for the time being.

bigatfish, please post the link to the MO thread here once you have that going.

Thanks.

- Roy

OK the MO thread is up. SOrry for the delay. I didnt know there were so many hidden costs and information that needed to be digested.

Anyway i didnt go with the Vpost. Too time consuming to save that few dollars. went with direct shipping. Check out the thread.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=1407429#post1407429

Mod, maybe u can close this thread?

Gee I'm surprised my original post has had this effect ;p

Not posting this in the MO thread, but does Eye One Display 1 offer full DDC/DI control functionality with the new Eye-one Match 3.2a?

Not sure if this DDC/DI is only limited to the Eye One Display 2.

SNAG said:
Not posting this in the MO thread, but does Eye One Display 1 offer full DDC/DI control functionality with the new Eye-one Match 3.2a?

Not sure if this DDC/DI is only limited to the Eye One Display 2.

DDC/DI?

Ian said:

Sorry for the late reply, but it's some sort of a automated "one button touch" calibration that calibrates the brightness/contrast settings.

Taken from a site:
"Eye-One Display 2 is the first and only truly automated color management solution: for all monitors supporting the DDC/CI standards, there is no longer a need for manual adjustment of brightness, contrast and monitor white point. This process is now automatic and, unlike some competitive monitor calibrators, does not require an extra cable - providing a true “one button push” high quality monitor profiling solution."

Status
Not open for further replies.