Bangkok International Motor Show 2009 [26 Mar - 6 Apr 2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So any of u guys are going on 29th March till 31st March?

I will be goin there (BITEC) on 29th March...

:)

will there be airport protest this time ?

Okie guys...

Confirm having a photoshoot session with Local Thai Model on 30th March evening (roughly 5pm) in Pratunam area...

Anyone who are there during this date AND interested to join....please PM me ur details...

Thank you.

The model are:
3366515215_d99b98f7c7.jpg

due to a lot of photographer are asking about more photos of the model...

Here is 1 more photos of the model that going for the shooting/outing..

Cheers..

3369689939_10004c4983.jpg

Wah I wan to go but work schedule dun allow...
BTW the show is once every year issit?

Wah I wan to go but work schedule dun allow...
BTW the show is once every year issit?

I think so... :)

Wish u were there....hehhehe...;)

how far is bitec away from bangkok city?
so is best to book hotel near bangkok or near bitec?

any advice?

how far is bitec away from bangkok city?
so is best to book hotel near bangkok or near bitec?

any advice?

AVANA Hotel... from hotel to bitec is about 30-35 min walk.. taxi about 5 min ....:bsmilie:

can i reach bitec by BTS skytrain from city? (i've booked a hotel in city area...)
is "On Nut(E9)" the station to alight and from there is bitec within walking distance?
tks for any help in advance.:)

can i reach bitec by BTS skytrain from city? (i've booked a hotel in city area...)
is "On Nut(E9)" the station to alight and from there is bitec within walking distance?
tks for any help in advance.:)

From On Nut station take a taxi to bitec is about 15 min... :)

From On Nut station take a taxi to bitec is about 15 min... :)
Thanks!
In that case, is it better to go direct from city to bitec by taxi?
(or it's too expensive, too far?)

Thanks!
In that case, is it better to go direct from city to bitec by taxi?
(or it's too expensive, too far?)

I think is too expensive.. the taxi charge a minimum of 35 BTH for the first 2 Km,,and
5 BTH for every following Km..."taxi meter charge"...

I think is too expensive.. the taxi charge a minimum of 35 BTH for the first 2 Km,,and
5 BTH for every following Km..."taxi meter charge"...

Ok. Thanks for your advice!:thumbsup:

I think i will just take taxi from pratunam area...since i will be staying there...too lazy to take train ler....hehehe.... :)

So any more of u guys are going there this 29th March?

Okie guys....here are little update on that shooting event in Bangkok next week...

I have received tons of PM regarding about the Lingerie shot for this model...(sorry...she dont do NUDE shot)

So the good news is....she is available for Lingerie shot...

those who are interested, pls confirm with me a.s.a.p and stop PM me and ask me about it.

thank you very much.

Here are the photo of her in Lingerie shot

3378010935_9642dd3fdf.jpg

For those of you who are staying along the Skytrain line and wish to go to BITEC, here's my advise:

Take the Skytrain to On Nut station. By taking the train you will reach your destination faster because a taxi may get stuck in a traffic jam, depending on time of day.

At On Nut, you have two choices. You can take the free shuttle bus to BITEC motorshow. You need to exit and go to the road where the traffic flows OPPOSITE of your train direction. The staircase (NOT escalator) will lead you down and look for a signboard that says free shuttle bus. It should be very close to the staircase and you would see a group of people waiting for the bus unless the bus just departed.

The other choice is to take a taxi from On Nut. This is faster because the free bus' route is a bit too slow for my liking. Take taxi from the road where the traffic flows in the same direction as when you reached On Nut by Skytrain. Hail a taxi and say "Bai Tec". They should understand you. Taxi fare should be around 70 baht (approx. S$3.00) and the journey takes about 10 - 15 minutes depending on traffic.

Entrance fee to the Motorshow should be about 80 baht.

Expect big crowds on weekends. Weekdays are easier but the crowd will build up by 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.