[Banana_Man] Perfected Imperfections...

Thaipusam War Stare
4328330386_4a9e539901_b.jpg

gives me the creeps

Wonderful job Banana! Can't wait to see your other images.. :D

Can set up another trip there... :lovegrin:

Bro... which part of philipines you from? maybe go back next year if time allows... the Lechon is good... ;)

Wonderful job Banana! Can't wait to see your other images.. :D
Bro... What a pleasant surprise to see you here... :) miss out on seeing you last week at the airport...

Bro... which part of philipines you from? maybe go back next year if time allows... the Lechon is good... ;)

I came from Batangas, quite far away from Cebu.

Been in Cebu before but it was years back. probably if I have time, I'll be going bohol or Leyte area. ;) and yes, Lechon is good but I try to get away from it... :bsmilie:

Wow your photographs are so nice.. Really very inspiring for some1 like me who just started street photography..

Can I ask for some tips from you?

How do you approach people so they will pose and look into the camera willingly?

Usually mine is jus candid and they are usually just looking elsewhere or doing their own things while I quickly snap. Im using a 50mm f1.8 btw.

Really love your pix..

I came from Batangas, quite far away from Cebu.

Been in Cebu before but it was years back. probably if I have time, I'll be going bohol or Leyte area. ;) and yes, Lechon is good but I try to get away from it... :bsmilie:

Went to Bohol too during my trip... was nice especially some of the churches... i ate Lechon at least 5 times there!!!! haha...

Wow your photographs are so nice.. Really very inspiring for some1 like me who just started street photography..

Can I ask for some tips from you?

How do you approach people so they will pose and look into the camera willingly?

Usually mine is jus candid and they are usually just looking elsewhere or doing their own things while I quickly snap. Im using a 50mm f1.8 btw.

Really love your pix..

well... it's very hard to explain how i do it online in a forum by typing some simple words... somehow its more of the personality of the photographer and how he wants the photographs to be... all i can say is... just go out there and get some pictures, and more new friends... ;)

cheers
banana