Bag??

My kinda range when buying camera bags:

"cheaper" range:
Lowepro (good protection but most of the time abit rugged looking), thinktank (retrospective ones look good), domke
Crumpler (small ones only,6mdh kinda size)

mid range:
Billingham (currently have their hadley pro & leica billingham, get L2 or any other hadley small,large), A&A series, wotancraft (scout)
these brands can be very expensive also, depending on size of the bag..

Highest range:
Fogg (b-laika for mirrorless), Dothebag

Hey guys,

2 questions.. 1 is where is this Uncle chan shop? and 2, im torn in between Billingham small and Pro.. Small will fit my day to day needs if i wanna bring out my cam (dun like to lug arnd bigger sized bags) but if the price diff between small and Pro is not so much, i might just consider Pro.. I've seen the video review on Youtube on these 2 bags but just wanna get your opinions on it.. thanx..

Hey guys,

2 questions.. 1 is where is this Uncle chan shop? and 2, im torn in between Billingham small and Pro.. Small will fit my day to day needs if i wanna bring out my cam (dun like to lug arnd bigger sized bags) but if the price diff between small and Pro is not so much, i might just consider Pro.. I've seen the video review on Youtube on these 2 bags but just wanna get your opinions on it.. thanx..

PK Chan is our local Singapore distributor for Billingham bags.
The address can be found at http://www.billingham.co.uk/acatalog/Distributors.html , look under Singapore.

you can also contact him direct at 96912577,normally I will sms him before I go down incase he not in.

if you ask me, i will say get the Pro version, there is a zip at the back of bag for you to put your impt things such as passport, wallet etc. The bag is also able to put a notebook too.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

just get the pro version. and then from there u can use it for everything.. it is slightly heavier, but it will serve all needs. just take out the insert if u need lesser weight. if not next time, u want a bigger bag u will end up buying another one. i started with something small, and i bought a bigger billingham after expanding some of my stuff.

Theres special edition of billinghams: billingham x pedlars. if u want more exotic colors.

PK chan, can only contact via HP. someone mentioned in this thread already. i think he's located somewhere in the east if you wanna collect, to what i remember...

just get the pro version. and then from there u can use it for everything.. it is slightly heavier, but it will serve all needs. just take out the insert if u need lesser weight. if not next time, u want a bigger bag u will end up buying another one. i started with something small, and i bought a bigger billingham after expanding some of my stuff.

Theres special edition of billinghams: billingham x pedlars. if u want more exotic colors.

PK chan, can only contact via HP. someone mentioned in this thread already. i think he's located somewhere in the east if you wanna collect, to what i remember...

Landed property around Aljunied area if my memory serves me right..Very near a mosque..

Second this.
Pro is the best starting point.
I even use it to work sometimes lol.

Landed property around Aljunied area if my memory serves me right..Very near a mosque..

Landed property? so its his own hse is it? means cash transactions only right?

And thanx all for your input.. might be going this afternoon...

Second this. Pro is the best starting point. I even use it to work sometimes lol.

I can second this ; the pro can fit in one Mac bk pro 13in comfortably :) more than enough for a everyday work bag too

I can second this ; the pro can fit in one Mac bk pro 13in comfortably :) more than enough for a everyday work bag too

If thats the bag I saw you carrying that day and it functions well both as a camera + work bag, its a winner.

If thats the bag I saw you carrying that day and it functions well both as a camera + work bag, its a winner.

Yeap , it's the Hadley pro u saw :) it's surprising how much u can carry in it comfortably

Yeap , it's the Hadley pro u saw :) it's surprising how much u can carry in it comfortably

have this feeling that the Pro is too big for my equipments. my purpose for this bag is to carry around my em5 with 2 to 3 lens max, mobile, wallet, keys and maybe fit an iPad. and if i use for traveling, i have another slot to put in the chargers. I think Small is sufficient in my case after mulling over the whole night.. haha..

Last edited:
have this feeling that the Pro is too big for my equipments. my purpose for this bag is to carry around my em5 with 2 to 3 lens max, mobile, wallet, keys and maybe fit an iPad. and if i use for traveling, i have another slot to put in the chargers. I think Small is sufficient in my case after mulling over the whole night.. haha..

Hadley small might not be enough for those items you mention.

I'm using it with the following items inside..

1 front pocket - Wallet
1 front pocket - lenspen, cleaning cloth, card reader, spare battery, spare sd card

I partition the internals into 1 big and 2 small(Vertical)

Big slot has my e-p5 with 12-40, bottom small has my 45mm f/1.8, top small has my wireless remote, cable, one nd filter.

Charger is in my main backpack.

I would actually reco that you bring all of them and go there test. Bring enough cash for a Pro.

My opinion is enough, but not as comfortable.
I have a Bilismall and I fit in a lot of stuff making it very heavy.

1 front pocket - wallet
1 front pocket - SD card, extra battery, cloth, alan key, straps, etc.

Main compartment split in 4 (2 large horizontally stacked, 2 small horizontally stacked.)
EM5 + hld6 (incl detached vertical grip) + 3 lens (or some other stuff, like power bank, etc)

note 3, can squeeze between insert and front pocket. tissue paper on the other side, between insert and front pocket.

Lastly, heavy i Pad 4 between back part of insert.

My Bili has been with me for more than 2 years, still going strong!

My opinion is enough, but not as comfortable.
I have a Bilismall and I fit in a lot of stuff making it very heavy.

1 front pocket - wallet
1 front pocket - SD card, extra battery, cloth, alan key, straps, etc.

Main compartment split in 4 (2 large horizontally stacked, 2 small horizontally stacked.)
EM5 + hld6 (incl detached vertical grip) + 3 lens (or some other stuff, like power bank, etc)

note 3, can squeeze between insert and front pocket. tissue paper on the other side, between insert and front pocket.

Lastly, heavy i Pad 4 between back part of insert.

My Bili has been with me for more than 2 years, still going strong!

Thanx bro.. ur review sold me and i got myself the Hadley Small.. Loving it.. gonna bring it for my Euro trip next week.. Btw, did you get the Shoulder Pad 40?

Anybody got the Shoulder Pad with their Hadleys?

I think for Hadley small, its the SP40 right?

Anybody got the Shoulder Pad with their Hadleys? I think for Hadley small, its the SP40 right?

Yes. M using SP 40 on my Hadley Small. More comfortable on d shoulder.