[B.A.T.S.] - Ang Mo Kio Central Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Of coz. I no macro, never did like chasing insects. LOL

if you guys saw this maniac on a bike with a nikon d70s strapped to his back... that was me :bsmilie:

i think this is the park across the road from the library instead
along the stretch where the drive-thru mcdonald's is

if i'm wrong that means i rode my bike past yet another group lol

omg is this the garden at the mrt there?! i never knew got such nice lotus pond..

The other side by Avenue 6...

i think this is the park across the road from the library instead
along the stretch where the drive-thru mcdonald's is

if i'm wrong that means i rode my bike past yet another group lol

Ah... u met the right group... how we know? U should stop and say hi mah. Okie.. next time just join us.. cheers!

I'm a newbie. This is my first time posting my photos. Hope they are ok. :embrass:
2814641258_23abff788a.jpg

2813780469_6d57632fc9.jpg

2817118142_1a3c6f6d38.jpg

Last edited:
Looks ok leh. Newbie meh? But how come all pics so tiny?

Yes newbie. I got my first DSLR less than a month. even posting photos on forum was my first time. :embrass: that's why took me quite a while to post the photos up and still post wrongly. I change the link and now the photos looks bigger. sorry....

Nice ones. Sharp sharp :thumbsup:

So many things to shoot, need to check out the place liao.

Thanks. Yup a lot of things to shoot around the lotus pond. be careful of the red ants there. all of us got bitten....

Thanks. Yup a lot of things to shoot around the lotus pond. be careful of the red ants there. all of us got bitten....

haha u all nv notice meh????

You can manage the basic shooting technique well, in your next outing, take note of the background. Walk around the subject and decide which background complement your subject best and start from there. If there isn't look for the similiar subject around with better background.:)
I'm a newbie. This is my first time posting my photos. Hope they are ok. :embrass:

2814641258_23abff788a.jpg

2813780469_6d57632fc9.jpg

2817118142_1a3c6f6d38.jpg

You can manage the basic shooting technique well, in your next outing, take note of the background. Walk around the subject and decide which background complement your subject best and start from there. If there isn't look for the similiar subject around with better background.:)

Thanks for your advise. I will try during my next outing...

hello everyone,

newbie from AMK Ave. 4

can i join to your next outing???

by the way, i would like to share my macro taken in amk central garden.

fibers away
2821225015_c70e448113.jpg

upside down
2822060420_5e04ea1247.jpg

Calephelis nemesis
2821225801_61f963b57a.jpg

i need some advice from a macro masters here. thanks!

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.