Availability of Nikon D4 and price

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably D4s ;)

But isn't it funny changing back to dual CF slots ?

:dunno:

Just hope so but doubt it's possible..........................:dunno:

Im waiting for the D4S..... D3S will do for now ( i think the D4 has a 5-10% increase in image quality anyways... IMO ) D3S is still very current in my books ;) ;)

Im waiting for the D4S..... D3S will do for now ( i think the D4 has a 5-10% increase in image quality anyways... IMO ) D3S is still very current in my books ;) ;)

Actually D3S, D4 not much difference. Those on D3S won't be in a hurry to upgrade to D4. Those on a D2 era like me, will be drooling for the D4.

Maybe D4S would come with 4 XQD slots? That would be really sweet.

Especially when the D3s is still the champion for high ISO. As tested by DXO Mark.

Especially when the D3s is still the champion for high ISO. As tested by DXO Mark.

D4's not that bad itself, but probably D4S might supercede that.

I don't think it is fair to think that they can make that huge leap from the D3 to the D3s, although I would love to see that happen.

Imagine no visible noise at iso 25600 or higher and d800e resolution .....

oh yeah:) D4s 24MPx ,10fps, 1CF slot, 128GB built in memory for fast Video rec & data transfer ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.