Asterix goes to Namibia

66. Deadvlei shrouded in fog...

A rare occasion when you get to see Deadvlei in a different look...

6212544415_dd4387e8b9_b.jpg
wow..looks like somebody with a very long tongue doing some kind of dance ( ice skating/ballet)
all in all..ive enjoy my time here..very nice photos.. do you use any CPL or ND filters at all?

65. Long road ahead...

One of the rare occasions when I had a straight, long stretch of bitumen road - on the way from Mariental to Maltahohe...

6205858742_e5980d369a_b.jpg

Very moody feel. Love this shot.

67. What fun !!!

Baby elephants splash around for some clean fun :)

6216607120_75281a9996_b.jpg

Oh my, such a cute baby elephant! Adorable after a bath!

Absolutely stunning :thumbsup: if you published these photos into a book, please let me know, I want to buy.
Thanks for your encouragement. Will certainly make a coffee table book one day, just dunno when :)

wow..looks like somebody with a very long tongue doing some kind of dance ( ice skating/ballet)
all in all..ive enjoy my time here..very nice photos.. do you use any CPL or ND filters at all?
Thanks for your comments. I was actually very pissed off with the weather that morning as I had some other plans. But when I realized that the fog wasn't gonna clear away any time soon, I went around looking for compositions that would work with a dull sky...

Very moody feel. Love this shot.

Oh my, such a cute baby elephant! Adorable after a bath!

Thanks for your comments. Appreciate your support.

69. Herd

What do you call a group of oryx ? A Herd ? Tried looking for it on google, but couldn't find...
Anyways, this is one army I wouldn't ever mess with :)

6265489534_c1cd131f20_b.jpg

70. Sealed with a kiss...

I was indeed fortunate that a few rhinos came to the Okaukuejo waterhole on both the nights that I was there. This image was shot at a very high ISO, so pardon the poor quality of the image...

6265489386_43bc3dd083_b.jpg

Last edited:
71. Traffic signs

Some interesting signs that you would normally not come across elsewhere...

6267659027_bc85dc4617_b.jpg

With this post, its time to put and end to this thread and let it be buried. Its been 4 months since this adventure of mine and its time to move on...

Thanks a lot for your comments. I dunno about all of you, but I've certainly enjoyed re-living my memories from this Odyssey...

Cheers.